Trail Cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trail Cameras

Alright guys. What trail cams do you run that worked well for you, season after season? I’ve used the Stealth Cam 42NG for the last few years and they have worked great, so much so that I’ve bought more.
    Until this year.
    A lot of them have stopped working or only capture images if there is movement within 5 feet of the sensor.
    There have to be good cameras out there in the $100 - $200 price range. What do you guys use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CenTex Reaper; 11-24-2019, 05:21 PM.

People dog moultrie, but Ive had nothing but good experiences with them

Comment

Browning Strike Force. I have had one that has been our for 3 straight years, with no issues. Takes good pics and batteries last a long time.

Comment

Browning Strike Force3-5 yrs so far, Moultrie M80s 5 yrs (sold them), Really any Moultrie, Reconyx (Going on 10 yrs), and Covert

Comment

Browning Strike Force

Comment

Browning

Comment

I’m on year two with a couple of Browning Strikeforces. No problems yet.

Comment

Been using the Moultrie A series for last 4 years with no issues and good pics. Uses the double a batteries and get good life out of them. Can get the Moultrie for bout 65 to 70 bucks.

Comment

I bought three stealth cams last season. All have have quit taking pictures past 5 feet. Purchase a new one this season and it doesn’t work either. Don’t think I will be getting any more of this brand.

Comment

Strike Force here as well. Thinking about getting a Spypoint link micro this week....my bil bought a few and he loves them

Comment

Originally posted by golfer47 View Post
                      I bought three stealth cams last season. All have have quit taking pictures past 5 feet. Purchase a new one this season and it doesn’t work either. Don’t think I will be getting any more of this brand.

Exactly. They have always operated flawlessly. I ordered 2 more this Spring and most of them went to crap, new ones included. I won’t be buying anymore from Stealth.

It sounds like Browning is the way to go. Thanks for the responses.

Comment

I use the Bushnell 20MP Trophy Cam HD Low Glow

It's been great. It replaced the same bushnell trophy cam 16mp.. corn hit the camera lens and broke it.. i assume! Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Search feature is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Dillakilla View Post
                            People dog moultrie, but Ive had nothing but good experiences with them
                            People double dog WGI cameras but I've had great success with them. Only one that stopped working was the one I accidentally powered it up while connected to a 12v power supply, please don't ask about that.....lol. I have 1 (Terra 10)going on season 3, 1 Browning Strike Force first season and a recently bought WGI (Cloak 14pro lightsout) that I setup last week. I did have a Tasco 8mp that stopped taking pics and videos all of a sudden, but it was only 28 bucks so no biggee.

Comment

I’ll agree the Browning Strike Force are awesome. Always had great luck with Bushnell Trophy Cams too. The Cuddeback E2’s have been solid for me also for multiple years

Comment

Working...
                              X