Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My old boss told me once, "Men choose rubbers, women want your nuts"

Comment

You feel an inner tugging of something down in there. You then see and smell the smoke rising up from around the doctors hands and you know something just got burned. You are left with the feeling of "boy, did I just screw up!!".

Comment

My balls ache

Comment

I played the golf the afternoon of the morning I had surgery. Never really hurt at all.

Comment

Originally posted by poisonivie View Post
            I came home and barbequed for a family party. suck it up, buttercup. The worst part is when the doc and the nurse come in and start cracking microsurgery jokes.
            Well I guess your more of a man than I am. I don't even like getting out of bed. I can but its just not comfortable. I'm about to give up on the Tylenol 3 and go to hydrocodone.

I can say I would rather go through this than have to wear a rubber or have my wife take unhealthy birth control.

Fortunately it was just me and the old male doctor in the room. The nurse did grin when I walked in the office, like she knew what I had coming. This is our payback for not having to endure child birth.
            I can say that women are stronger when it comes to dealing with pain. My wife popped out our second girl and never once complained or took any pain medicine.
            Last edited by FireNguns; 10-14-2015, 06:33 PM.

Comment

The pain will ease up a lot when they shrivel up and fall off. Little uncomfortable until that happens though.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
                The pain will ease up a lot when they shrivel up and fall off. Little uncomfortable until that happens though.
                Ha. That's fine. They just get in the way anyhow.

Comment

Took care of that 20 years ago. Wish I had gotten it done 10 years sooner.

Comment

Rest Rest, Rest !!! Over did on 2nd day and got all swolt up like grapefruit. Lay your $#! around and do notta

Comment

I had swelling the size of a plum for a month. It was awful. I went home after the surgery and laid in bed and iced. Did everything right. That was 12 years ago and I'm REALLY glad I did it. So is my wallet.

Comment

I had mine in July. Still waiting for the all clear. Follow the instructions given, I drove eight hours the next day and paid for it dearly for the next week. Lay down and ice it a couple hours a day for the first few days after. And take the ibuprophen.

Comment

In the past there has been a really good story concerning the pain/problems afterwards, hopefully it will "pop" up again!

Mine was uneventfull except for all the nurses in the room. 21 years ago when it was a branding iron!

Comment

Had it done 3 weeks ago. Lay around with frozen peas the 1st couple of days and you'll be fine. Like said above, keep the boys close to home. After 2 weeks you will be "back to normal". I still occasionally step "wrong" and feel that you have been cut.

Comment

Sore boys and a happy wife. Ice and compression take it e-z a day or two and you will be fine.

Comment

You'll be able to hit the whip and the nay-nay in a week or two :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X