Thieves got me again! 2x in 2 weeks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple weeks ago my Bersa Thunder .380, holster and 3 boxes of ammo were stolen out of my truck at my house in Brookeland. The day I realized that it was all gone I went to Academy and bought a Kimber Micro 9 and 1 box of FMJ's and got a holster online from Alien Gear.

Fast forward to yesterday morning.....I'm getting ready to leave my gf's house in Leesville, LA, from inside the house I press the unlock on the key fob. I walk out of the house, open the door on my truck and notice items that belong in the console are sitting in the drivers seat......yep you guessed it some lowlife thug took off with my Kimber at some point early Tuesday morning.

When I arrived at the gf's house Monday evening I know I locked my truck. I guess as my daughter was getting out of the passenger side she accidentally hit the unlock on the door as she was getting out and I didn't hear it.

We called the Leesville PD and had an officer there in 5 minutes. Filed a report but highly doubt I see the gun again.

The gf left her car unlocked that night and got lucky because all of her stuff was in the car....debit card, drivers license, etc. but the thug didn't take any of that when he/she pilfered thru her car but they did leave behind their vape so the PD took that to try to pull a print off of.

It sucks, but stop keeping your valuables and especially guns in your vehicles! Geez.
    Last edited by Kevin; 03-17-2021, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Sorry man, and no, you ain't gettin nothin back.

Comment

Sounds like yea need to bring inside the valuables. Had a window broken in my truck for a bad of sales literature. I stopped leaving guns and such in the truck.

Comment

why would anyone leave their guns inside their truck is beyond me.....and to do it twice!
          Sorry bud, but thieves are scum...but this is on you...

Take it inside and put it away until you leave....especially in that area

Comment

**** that sucks. The guns will probably show up one day. Rusted and crappy.

Comment

Lol, pull a print off the vape. Hope you learned this time.

Comment

Well you have armed two thugs with new weapons, and they didn’t have to enter your home to get them.

Comment

I have made the mistake off leaving firearms in my truck, had a nice British enfield .303
                  Locked in a toolbox, never again, never leave a firearm in a vehicle, if you have a license to carry take it with you , you have been burned twice now

Comment

One thing to think about is how your truck is presented. If it’s lifted with big tires and you have gun/optics decals all over it. It makes your truck a prime target. Don’t advertise that you like guns. Not saying that this is you, OP. It is just an observation.

Sorry that this has happened to you twice. Hope it doesn’t happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Geraldg6; 03-17-2021, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Thieves are the scum of the earth!

However, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!

Comment

Man sorry to hear that. They got me Sat.

Comment

That sucks to hear! I wouldnt give them a 3rd!

Comment

Well, what the heck did you think would happen? You keep this up, you're gonna win yourseff a Darwin award!

Comment

First time shame on them....
                              still stinks though.

Comment

Working...
                              X