Catahoula Pups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catahoula Pups

My female Catahoula Star has had a litter of pups yesterday and last night. I not putting this on classifieds yet till I get pictures and find out what she has had as far as male and female pups. She is a red liver with one crystal eye and one amber eye. My male Smokey is dark color with little brown and white and has amber eyes.....Both are NALC registered. I will set price very low on them after I find out what the vet will cost for first shots and getting paper work from NALC.....It should be around $50.00 per pup. I am se of San Antonio btwn Floresville,La Vernia and San Antonio.......I just wanted to give everyone a heads up in case some one might be looking for a blood trailer in future....I had pictures posted on here from a few years backof parents of these pups. I see if I can find them.......Andy

Post some pics of momma if you can

Comment

Bump it up for ya for a great breed! Im Catahoula poor!

Comment

if i remember, he had some good looking dogs.

Comment

Following...

Comment

What's the bloodlines like on the parents?

Comment

Super interested in a puppy. If you don't get papers on one of them how much would you want for one?
              Last edited by Tyler's Outdoor; 09-17-2013, 06:06 PM.

Comment

1 male for sure maybe 2

Comment

I am interested. Need a good blood trailer

Comment

pics are needed!

Comment

interested, let me know about the puppies. How good are the parents?

Comment

Subscribed for more info.

Comment

I have four pups left one died 2 males and two females 1 black female,1 red liver female w whi spot on top of head,1 red liver male and one whi blk and grey speckle male.....I am waiting till eyes open which should be this weekend......I will most likely be giving them away without papers or shots.........The female came from Lonesome Dove kennels from Karl Brosch in Yoakum TX. He owned to generations back on her.
                          The male Smokey came from Floresville at TX Hold'EM kennels Shane owned both his parents out of Camp A While.........
                          I sold a male pup to wilhuntforfood from here and he show promise as young pup but as he got older. He didn't want to have anything to do with hogs. So as far as blood trailing never used them on it. I havn't hunted in 6 years for deer and hogs I just kill them to get rid of them....I havn't shot a buck in 20 yrs now.....I am out here between Floresville,La Vernia and San Antonio....2 miles off 1604 ....I try to get pictures up later if weather permits and I can get wife to use her camera but with my grandson being here don't know if I will get time that two and half year old keeps me busy......Andy

Comment

Let me talk to my wife. Im headed to kjo on nov 10-12. Thatd work out great.

Comment

Definately interested in whi blk grey speckled male.

Comment

Working...
                              X