Volkswagen Atlas Owners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volkswagen Atlas Owners?

I recall reading about the Atlas on here, but I wasn't able to find a thread that wasn't less than 18-months old.

For those that own a Volkswagen Atlas, how to like the vehicle? Would you buy again? My wife and I love the look of this vehicle, but have never owned anything other than Ford. Wife has a 2014 expedition with about 115K on it, and she is wanting something different.

We leased one several years ago and haven't had any issues. My wife loves hers and now that the lease is almost up, we're either going to buy the one we have or just buy a newer model. Not really sure yet.

Comment

We have one. Been in the shop about a dozen times due to recalls. If fact I just got another recall notice on it last week. Overall, it drives fine, but VW believes in plastic and use ALOT of plastic inside. We will not buy another one and regret buying this one. Go with a Honda Pilot or Toyota Highlander.

Comment

we bought one last year and the wife loves it so far. Haven't had any issues knock on wood. but my wife doesn't put many miles on it.

Comment

We looked at an Atlas but went with a Tiguan due to the fuel economy. She pulls 29-30 with it vs the estimated 19-21 with the Atlas since it has the V6. She loves it so that's all that matters.

Comment

My mom just got a new one and loves it. He BMW X5 diesel was a P.I.A. and finally got rid of it after 5 years.

Comment

I bought my wife an Atlas about 2 years ago. She loves it. Had to have the valve cover replaced under warranty but other than that no issues. Only complaint is the windshields are extremely expensive to have replaced if you get a crack due to sensors, cameras etc.

I’d buy one again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Atlas

Bought my wife the Atlas Cross Sport 4 weeks ago. Went with it due to space over Acadia, Encore, Blazer, Bronco, Highlander and comparable. She loves it. 4 Cyl. Turbo with 8 spd trans.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the responses.

Comment

About 2 months of ownership now on a ‘21. Love it. Few minor electrical glitches with the monitor, but with all technology nowadays that’s expected.

Did a few minor mods to it, wife loves it

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X