Battery pole saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
    I have a green works 60 volt weedeater, blower, and chainsaw that are awesome. They have been used regularly for 2 years without issue.
    When my current gas blower and trimmer bite the dust I’m gonna be right there with you !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
      Yep, still happy. I used mine this week as a matter of fact. My only complaint is that the oil reservoir is small for the amount that it uses. I guess that can’t be helped, after all it’s a pole saw. It performs above what I expected. I even own a Gree Works conventional electric saw. I use it a LOT more than I do my gas saws and it too, performs above expectations.
      Saw a review on You Tube & the only complaint was that the oil reservoir was small. He would have to fill it up twice for every battery charge (about 2 hours)

Comment

I bought the greenworks cause of that thread. That thing is a beast use it all the time at the lease. Two thumbs up

Comment

Originally posted by rjs68 View Post
          I’ve been happy with our Kobalt from Lowe’s.
          X2

Comment

Another vote for kobalt 40v.

Comment

Originally posted by ecallarman View Post
              I bought the 40v Ryobi and it is impressive.
              I have the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                I bought a 18 volt Ryobi pole saw on a Black Friday sale for 67.00 and thought it would be worth the try for the money. I’ve been surprised at its cutting ability and reliability.
                We used our ryobi’s hard and they worked well for the money

Uses tons of oil, but great for small jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                  I have a Milwaukee 18v pole saw that works really well. Not the brand that you were talking about but just giving you some info.

I have one too . Before I know it I have more stuff on the ground then I want to haul off .

Comment

I have a Stihl, its not cheap but it works great. i use it to trim trees along our fence lines in the pastures. The quick charger works great as well

Comment

I’ve had the harbor freight version with 40 volt batteries for about 3 years, works great

Comment

Love my Green Works! Best lease tool I have bought in awhile! I am a limb cutting samurai![emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by WillowCity2506 View Post
                          Green Works for the Win. Love mine. Will cut anything. Will cut more than it should. 7 guys on my lease, all have used it at one time or another over the last 2 years. All have been impressed
                          x2

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                            I bought the greenworks cause of that thread. That thing is a beast use it all the time at the lease. Two thumbs up
                            Same for me as well.

Comment

40V green works. Going on 3 yrs. I love it. It will cut more on 1 charge than I care to pick up in a day.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie Dad View Post
                                About this time last year there was a thread here about pole saws.
                                Some of you had mentioned that you were using one made by “Green works” and it was lithium battery powered. Im in the market for one & was curious if y’all were still happy with them or not?
                                i worked mine pretty dang hard, and knock on wood, its still kicking going on 2 years with it

Comment

Working...
                                X