Truck tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeePaw on Fork View Post
    Have Cooper AT3 on my F150 and on my wife's F250. Always ran Nitto but now I'll stay with Cooper
    Same for me!

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk

Comment

Pay a bit more and go with Michelin AT2 in LT size. I've had them on my 2014 F150 for about 15k now and they went from 16/36 to 13/32. They are quiet, handle well, and they go through anything I need to go through. I'm not putting them through straight mud or anything that I could get stuck in, but the snow this last week, plus any kind of rocks and sticks at the lease haven't bothered them one bit.

I had 2 sets of P metric before these LT and wish I would've gone LT on the first set.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Some Coopers = Made in Texarkana, just sayin'.

Comment

I just put a set of the Yokohama X-AT on my f250. Previous two sets were Cooper ST Maxx. They were good tires for sure. Just wanted something a little bigger and Cooper doesn’t make the ST Maxx in the size I wanted. And I am hoping the Yokohama’s run quieter. They are very smooth so far, but only have maybe 1,000 miles on them.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
            Some Coopers = Made in Texarkana, just sayin'.

http://coopertire.com/about/faciliti...ing-facilities

Yessir. Texarkana is the powerhouse of coopers American plants. The headquarters in Findlay Ohio is a joke. They are landlocked and can’t expand. Tupelo is the only one in America that is in competition with us. Texarkana makes the majority of all the passenger truck and suv tires. Tupelo makes mostly smaller car tires and if I’m not mistaken they make semi tires as well. Master craft, Mickey Thompson, **** cepek, dean, road master and Hercules are all Cooper made.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              Falken AT3
              These are some dang good tires

Comment

The coopers are good budget friendly tires but nittos or Toyos are going to be the best all around tires if you are willing to spend the extra money. I work at discount tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mudman13 View Post
                  The coopers are good budget friendly tires but nittos or Toyos are going to be the best all around tires if you are willing to spend the extra money. I work at discount tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Better than BF Goodrich KO2’s?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Falken A/T or the Falken M/T.
                    I've run all the others at some point, and the Falkens are as good, or better than all of em imo.
                    I quit buying anything else.

Comment

I have KO2's on my Tundra right now. They have 63,000 miles on them. I could probably get close to another 10,000. K0'2 will be going back on when I change them out.

Comment

I was a Cooper fan until I got the Falken Wildpeak AT3W. For me.....the best tires I have owned. We live out on the gravel and drive on a lot of snow here in Iowa.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                          I was a Cooper fan until I got the Falken Wildpeak AT3W. For me.....the best tires I have owned. We live out on the gravel and drive on a lot of snow here in Iowa.

https://www.falkentire.com/tires/lig...peaka/t3w-tire

I’m pretty sure these are going to be my next tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I hope y’all like Goodyear. I just got word this morning that Goodyear has bought out cooper.

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
                              I hope y’all like Goodyear. I just got word this morning that Goodyear has bought out cooper.
                              No problem with Goodyear,

Comment

Any reviews on Cooper Discoverer STT pro on 3/4 diesels?

Comment

Working...
                                X