X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost ours twice tonight so far.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

It wouldn't be so bad if my smoke alarms didn't start going off about 10 minutes into the outage.

Comment

Lost mine twice and it's currently out but the neighbors on one side of the street didn't go out either time. I went to oncore website and it estimates mine will be out till 5am. I got up and made some coffee when it came back on and glad I did when I had the chance.
        Just checked again and now they state it will be 9am before restored. That is no bueno.
        Last edited by iamntxhunter; 02-15-2021, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Down twice tonight. Once for 25 minutes. Still in #2. ...

Sleeping with a CPAP, that’ll wake you up quick.

Comment

Yep it's a rolling.

Comment

Whoops down a second time

Comment

Down second time right now. Luckily i was up stoking the fire. Had to go out and winterize pool in case this goes on for a while. Figured the next few days will be the worst.

Comment

Rolling...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Second outage in Rockwall area. 2-2:40 AM and still in #2. Real worried about pool equipment right about now.

ac

Comment

Ours has been out an hour.

Comment

Mine has cycled off and on, every 8 minutes since 5pm yesterday. Fridge it's at 56deg, freezer at 39. Indoor air temp is 59.

The way that ercot/tri-county is managing this is brutal. I can't even run a space heater because it will blur automatically come back on.

Kids are bundled in 20 deg sleeping bags and doing fine.

Thankfully my food will survive in the garage @41

Comment

Rolling blackout

Back on.......

Well ****! Back off

Comment

I'm burning15 candles for what little heat they will give off and some light since I can't go back to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                              I have natural gas for anything I can and tonight the fireplace stopped working. Checked the stove and it barely had a flame. Went to Atmos and they are limiting the supply. So it’s not just electric.
                              Yea that could create a bomb in your house when they bring it back up and one of your gas appliances is not lit and now you have a gas leak in the house.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                                Mine has cycled off and on, every 8 minutes since 5pm yesterday. Fridge it's at 56deg, freezer at 39. Indoor air temp is 59.

The way that ercot/tri-county is managing this is brutal. I can't even run a space heater because it will blur automatically come back on.

Kids are bundled in 20 deg sleeping bags and doing fine.

Thankfully my food will survive in the garage @41
                                Exactly. Been up since 2 manning the fire and every few minutes have to go turn electric heaters back on for wife/kids

Comment

Working...
                                X