Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can this superbowl beat me over the head a little more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My definition of “Super Bowl”- a bunch of losers whining because they only make 20 million or more a year. That’s why it costs $150.00 to sit in the nosebleed section of a nfl game.

Comment

Black ppl got the priority tonight, no doubt. Really sad that we have to act like this. 1 year from now it will probably be back to normal after half of our politicians figure out they can’t gain traction talking about race. For the record, I’ve got close friends that are black, but I’m not going to play a political card like the lying, cheaters, and stealers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It amazes me that the people that watched it expected something different. Or should we call them sheepeople?

Comment

I didn’t watch commercial or halftime, pretty good game I thought

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
            Black ppl got the priority tonight, no doubt. Really sad that we have to act like this. 1 year from now it will probably be back to normal after half of our politicians figure out they can’t gain traction talking about race. For the record, I’ve got close friends that are black, but I’m not going to play a political card like the lying, cheaters, and stealers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            If your not playing “the card” then why do you feel it’s important to mention that you have black friends?

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
              I didn’t watch commercial or halftime, pretty good game I thought
              Was my strategy as well. I watched 2 games this year amd was glad I watched them both. My boy Tom was as expected.

Comment

tried to watch, but only made it through the first half, seen a bit of that so called half time show... could not even understand any word out of his mouth..
                dang, sure was not worth trying to watch
                but the carne asada I made and my Rebecca Creek was sure good

Comment

Again glad I didn't watch it, so I wouldn't have come on here with a rant.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                    Asians are on their hit list and like hispanics, have now been labled as “white”.

Their (Asian) education, social, family, cultural, and work ethic cannot be matched by the loser left so they must be destroyed.

Nope, not my opinion, the left has openly commented on it for at least three years.
                    This is what it boils down to. Lift up the lowest certain people no matter the cost to the harder working people.

I admit I was flipping channels when I got kicked out of my Amazon movie and was waiting for TV to "update" I saw a football game and they were talking about how great it was to have a woman ref blah blah.. on and on.. I just shook my head and kept flipping. I swear it's 99% political BS now. So stupid.

Comment

After seeing that it would be a TB runaway, I found other things to do.

But I think the highlight of the whole thing was the Toyota commercial about the little girl swimmer that had both feet amputated - and what appeared to be a conversation between medical staff & the girl's mother, prior to the girl's birth, warning Mom of birth defects (with the underlying theme of, So abortion, right?).

But the Mom's response was something like 'She'll be amazing". And she was.

It came off as very Pro-Life and actually uplifting.

Didn't talk about cars/trucks at all.

Those crazy Asians!

Comment

Originally posted by KX500 View Post

But I think the highlight of the whole thing was the Toyota commercial about the little girl swimmer that had both feet amputated - and what appeared to be a conversation between medical staff & the girl's mother, prior to the girl's birth, warning Mom of birth defects (with the underlying theme of, So abortion, right?).

Those crazy Asians!

Same with the Jeep commercial. Bruce Springsteen goes to a chapel in the middle of Kansas, and the entire commercial is about let’s treat each other nicely and fairly. And oh yeah, uh, here’s a Jeep.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Those crazy Asians!
                          The commercial was actually about adoption. She couldn't have kids of her own, and the adoption agency found one for her in another country. Great commercial.

Comment

I got so bored and decided to start back Game of Thrones in the middle of season 5 after the first qtr.......

Comment

I love these threads.

So glad everyone that hates the NFL and didn't watch the game feels the need to click on every NFL related thread to talk about how they don't care about the NFL.

Comment

Those crazy Asians!
                                Right, was a good commercial actually. Everything else was garbage. I had a work meeting at night in the middle of the game, when that was over TB had run away with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X