No announcement yet.

Had my second vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 19 y/o son (EMS) was sick (headache, vomiting) for 1 day after getting the 2nd dose.

My wife (NP) had no issues, just injection site soreness to touch.

Comment

Which one did you have?

Comment

Maderma

Comment

Glad to hear no major side effects like some others have experienced.

Comment

I got the moderna and my shoulder was sore as **** for about 4 days, but no side effects other than that...one of my colleagues got the 2nd round the other day and had uncontrollable shivers and fever for about 6 hours, then he was fine...hope mine goes better than his!! I should have my 2nd one coming next week

Comment

Anyone break out with hives? Besides the common body aches I also had hives on both hands that itched for about a week. Not sure if that was from the shot or not? I had the Moderna vaccine.

Comment

I had the moderna had zero side effects not even soreness.

Comment

My son was sick as dog for 3 days, after 2nd shot. Flu like symptoms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had a very sore injection site from the 1st shot for probably 3 days and a headache that wouldn’t go away for 2 days.

Should get the 2nd shot end of this week. That shot worries me. I expect to feel like crap and will be shocked if I don’t.

Moderna

Comment

Wife & I both received our first injections last week. Neither of us experienced any negative reaction other than a little soreness at injection site. We’re scheduled for 2nd injection week after next. We both got the Phizer vaccine.

Comment

Our Dr. said(just yesterday) since neither one of us have any medical issues that would put us at risk and take very little medication he would not advise taking the shot. He said that he has recommended it for some of his patients though. It is a new vaccine and there are gonna be a few problems with it. For now, we are not going to take it.

Comment

Got tired after 1st shot. 2cnd shot is due on the 10th of February. We'll see how that goes.

Comment

I got both of the Moderna. First shot arm was sore the next day, with a slight headache and upper shoulder/neck soreness. 2nd shot was uneventful...not even a sore arm.

My wife had the same effects for the first, but the 2nd shot gave her fever and chills 12 hours later. Took one tylenol at night to help sleep and woke up the next more feeling better. The next day she was completely normal.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Start taking advil 4 hours before your shot and then every 6 hours for two days.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                                First one- sore at **** site and had soreness in both shoulders for a couple of days

Second one- first day, sore at shot site
                                Day two- felt like the worst hang over , couldn’t sleep fist night very well. Next morning, zero energy. Both shoulders sore, About 2 pm it broke and I was back to normal

Would recommend getting all the vaccines in Friday so if you have similar results you won’t be at work
                                My wife’s company gives peoples two days off paid after they get the 2nd vaccine, me I will just have to lump it, February 5th ( Friday) will have to see how I can handle it , hopefully good

Comment

Working...
                                X