No announcement yet.

Covid vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

take it, don't take it. it's your choice.
    the issue that's already raising its ugly head is that it will be forced on you, one way or another. there are already vaccine ID's being kicked around and threats of not being able to work or buy anything without one.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
      Well since we don't know jack about it, we're gonna make it multiple choice and see what works .
      Are there any other vaccines that are multiple choice?
      Polio, Shingles, Measles, etc..
      Answer is all those diseases have multiple different vaccines
      Wife and I both just got shingles vaccine, for some reason we got different vaccines
      1. RZV, Shingrix
      2. ZVL, Zostavax

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
        Answer is all those diseases have multiple different vaccines
        Wife and I both just got shingles vaccine, for some reason we got different vaccines
        1. RZV, Shingrix
        2. ZVL, Zostavax
        Well that answers that .
        Wonder the reasoning for it.
        Blood types, pre-existing conditions, etc...?

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
          Well that answers that .
          Wonder the reasoning for it.
          Blood types, pre-existing conditions, etc...?
          Different manufacturers is all.... they do things slightly differently but the result is the same. Same with the COVID vaccine and the MMR vaccine and the TDAP vaccine. Also, generic vs brand name drugs. All manufactured by different companies and may have slightly different "non-active" ingredients but work just the same. This is nothing new.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
            Why aren't they the same or even closely similar?
            Moderna is just formulated sightly different. This article does well to explain. I'll be receiving the Moderna when I get mine within the next couple days.

One of the two leading vaccine candidates requires deep, deep freezing. Here's how communities are working to solve for this and how the new Moderna vaccine could help.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
              Moderna is just formulated sightly different. This article does well to explain. I'll be receiving the Moderna when I get mine within the next couple days.

One of the two leading vaccine candidates requires deep, deep freezing. Here's how communities are working to solve for this and how the new Moderna vaccine could help.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
              Good information

Comment

Sheep

Comment

Originally posted by tgridley View Post
                  Sheep
                  Troll

Comment

The big question??? Why would anyone care if the guy next to them gets vaccinated or not? I’ve never cared if someone got flu, polio, shingles, or any other vaccine. It effects me zero. Matter of fact it is none of anyone’s business - that is a decision I’ll tell my physician.

For those going through the shots I hope it is all you want. Those that want it I hope you are able to get it quickly

Comment

Merry Christmas to all .......even the flat earth group! [emoji3061]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
                        altering DNA ingredients , you're insane if you take it....(MRNA)(MRC5)

carry on

we already had a cure for it....(regeneron)-mostly natural cocktail

don't let the msm fool any of you into thinking this is a safe vaccine

but at the end of the day the decision is yours to make
                        mRNA doesn’t alter your DNA...that’s not how it works at all. Stop spreading BS.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                          mRNA doesn’t alter your DNA...that’s not how it works at all. Stop spreading BS.
                          Yeah, sometimes you gotta wear hip boots around here.

Comment

Working...
                          X