X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ 7.3 or 6.2?

Comment

Originally posted by Saltaholic View Post
      Gas lariat 4x4 bought 4 weeks ago paid 55.9k went all the way to Oklahoma for this deal- Houston area dealers were $60k+ same exact truck. I looked for over a month. There’s a vehicle shortage right now. If you find one anywhere near $55k jump on it quick

I have 2016 F250 Lariat Ultimate 6.2. I love it but gas mileage avg is 10 in town 12 on highway. How’s yours doing?

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
        ^^ 7.3 or 6.2?

6.2. The 7.3 was $3k more

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post
          I have 2016 F250 Lariat Ultimate 6.2. I love it but gas mileage avg is 10 in town 12 on highway. How’s yours doing?

13 or so average

Comment

Just bought a 2020 F250 fx4 diesel Lariat i call it the value package for 67,500 out the door including tax,title and license.
            Really like it, and to me nicely loaded.
            Couldn't wait any longer.
            Last edited by day0082; 11-01-2020, 08:18 PM. Reason: wording

Comment

Originally posted by day0082 View Post
              Just bought a 2020 F250 fx4 diesel call it the value package for 67,500 out the door including tax,title and license.
              Really like it, and to me nicely loaded.
              Couldn't wait any longer.
              At least Lariat I hope for that price.

Comment

Did anyone get the Pro comp 2.5" leveling kit and the dual stabilizer kit from the dealer?
                Want to know if the Pro Comp litk comes with the track bar relocation bracket?

Comment

Sorry , yes Lariat .. The only thing between it and the ultimate package to me was Moon roof,led front head lights and Tailgate Ladder.
                  Last edited by day0082; 11-01-2020, 08:19 PM. Reason: wording

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                    At least Lariat I hope for that price.
                    I thought that was a good price for right now.
                    What did you end up paying?

Comment

Originally posted by day0082 View Post
                      Did anyone get the Pro comp 2.5" leveling kit and the dual stabilizer kit from the dealer?
                      Want to know if the Pro Comp litk comes with the track bar relocation bracket?
                      Anyone??

Comment

Picked up this brand new one last week - under 60k including TTL but diesel and not what you asked. Crazy what they cost but man will it run Get better mileage already than my 2 - F150s. One has 3.7 v6 and one has 5.0. Both get around 15
                        Attached Files

Comment

Xlt

[QUOTE=WyoBull;15017423]The OP wants a gas engine, not diesel.

You should be able to buy that truck new for about $50k.
                          If you find that deal grab it. Brother in law bought that truck last week except dot. His was around 61

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            Picked up this brand new one last week - under 60k including TTL but diesel and not what you asked. Crazy what they cost but man will it run Get better mileage already than my 2 - F150s. One has 3.7 v6 and one has 5.0. Both get around 15
                            Dang, i guess i didn't get a good deal. congrats looks great.
                            Went to the lease and back, was getting about 16 miles per gallon at about 85 mph. Love the power.
                            Last edited by day0082; 11-01-2020, 09:16 PM. Reason: wording

Comment

I gave 61 out the door in 18 for a brand new diesel 250 lariat ultimate w a ton of equipment. Pretty much every option. Its a great truck. Been really happy. Dont drive it a bunch has 26k miles on it now. I would buy a new one, but not wanting the debt anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X