No announcement yet.

Used vehicle buyers beware....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every vehicle we own is dented up and none I did. 5 different times at the house......kid backed into another car both ours, kid backs side of car down trailer tongue, kid hits corner fence post, steel, wife tries to park pickup under porch and hits roof, had to let air out of tires to get out.......dented roof......big dent on f250 side wife swears she doesn't know what happened....kid totaled 1 with filthy windshield driving into sun........all I can recall off hand

Comment

How in the world?

Do those still have a real transfer case in them? I didn’t think they had 4Lo capability. Even if it did how the hell would she even get it up to interstate speeds in 4Lo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Claim it on insurance. You can claim just about anything as stupidity

Comment

Shoot, best breakin possible. Got everything good and hot, those seals ought to be seated nicely lol. Are you sure it was in 4Lo? I don’t think it’s even possible to hit highway speeds in 4Lo

Comment

Not that it is that much better but if it was accidentally shifted in 4lo there is a good chance that she didn’t sit in neutral long enough for it to shift. It it could have just been rolling 4hi.

However if the dealer shifted it to show the feature then never shifted out, it sure would be entertaining to see what 4lo felt like at 60 and 7000rpm

Comment

yup, woman driver..

my wife is banned from driving my truck. she drove an entire weekend w the parking brake on.. i smelled it when she pulled into the drive....

she ran into a ditch at the deer lease, in broad daylight. u know hard it was to unstick w/a samurai!!!

Comment

Maybe she thought 4 Lo was yep it’s got 4 tires and is low to the ground

Comment

How did she get up to highway speeds in 4 low??

Comment

4lo at highway speeds would be interesting to see/hear

Comment

Originally posted by rwurz View Post
                      How did she get up to highway speeds in 4 low??
                      Took a real long time, going down a hill.

I bet they was grinding going on all underneath it and felt she was hitting stumps.

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                        Is this easy to do or very noticeable it’s in engaged in 4-wheel drive?
                        As probably many have, there have been a few times I forgot to take it back to 2wd after leaving the lease. However it was pretty obvious shortly after getting to a paved road in the way it steers, the noise and just the way it feels. I guess those clues did not occur to her - I know it would not dawn on my wife either.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          As probably many have, there have been a few times I forgot to take it back to 2wd after leaving the lease. However it was pretty obvious shortly after getting to a paved road, in the way it steers, the noise and just the way it feels. I guess those clues did not occur to her - I know it would not dawn on my wife either.
                          My wife would just call me telling me what a pos it was rather than thinking something wasn't right.....

Comment

Well, it’s under warranty

Comment

Her fault.

Comment

I have a lot of "likes" on this thread- if I could. Sounds like my wife.

Comment

Working...
                                X