Women’s/kids crossbow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women’s/kids crossbow

Anyone got any suggestions? Looking for one our younger sons can shoot and my wife as well. They don’t want a normal bow and I know nothing about crossbows.

The industry’s first entry-level crossbow with a built-in cocking device, the Wicked Ridge Rampage 360 shoots up to 360 FPS and measures 15-inches wide.

You don't mention ages, sizes, strength, but I am a big fan of the Wicked Ridge line of crossbows by 10 point.

You can get these with the cocking rope built into the stock (you never loose it or leave it at the truck). Mine is similar to the one I mention above & I feel like it is easy to cock.

Anyway, these are relatively cheap, light, good trigger and come from one of the most reputable manufacturers.

Comment

Check out the Wicked Ridge Ranger. I picked one up a couple of years ago for my kids. Shoots great, and good safety features.

Comment

Centerpoint Sniper 370. It has an AR-15 style stock so it is adjustable. They are around $300 and you might can find it cheaper if you shop around. For the money they are really hard to beat. 370fps and pretty quiet. My father bought my Mom one for Christmas several years back and she has laid em down with it. I ended up getting one last year and have killed a couple pigs with it.

Comment

I bought a carnage apocalypse, it has an ar style stock. My son shot it when he was 5.

Comment

Thanks guys. Ill check these out.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
              I bought a carnage apocalypse, it has an ar style stock. My son shot it when he was 5.

I’m a fan of the carnage apocalypse also. I bought my dad one when he was in bad health. My brother has the bear kronicle. Both have been solid.

Comment

I love my ten point turbo M1. That accudraw system is the the lick.
                Last edited by Sika; 08-07-2020, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Ravin R26 is super compact. Bit expensive too. But the size and compactness is incredible. I've handled and shot one. Now own a R29X Sniper in my collection of shooting stuffs. May get a R26 just for fun. And sitting in really tight spaces/spots. Accuracy and triggers on any of the Ravin line is top notch.

Comment

Really wanted a Ravin. That price tag tho!

Comment

I’ve got a Ravin R20. It’s sweet. My son can shoot it just fine.

Comment

The Mission Sub One Lite and sniper lite are both very easy to cock without the crank cocking device

Comment

Originally posted by big_smith View Post
                          Centerpoint Sniper 370. It has an AR-15 style stock so it is adjustable. They are around $300 and you might can find it cheaper if you shop around. For the money they are really hard to beat. 370fps and pretty quiet. My father bought my Mom one for Christmas several years back and she has laid em down with it. I ended up getting one last year and have killed a couple pigs with it.
                          Centerpoint is a good xbow for the money. Check out crossbownation forum. I sent my trigger off to one of the guy on there and he lightened the pull and greatly reduced the trigger creep. You cant go wrong with this one for the money.

Comment

Working...
                          X