New Production Rifles from APR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys! We've been pretty busy lately with all of the TBH builds going out! Just want to say thank you again to everyone who participated.

We've had lots of other projects moving forward during this time as well......like re-vamping our "production" rifle lineup. We've added several new rifle models to the list in order to better serve needs of our customers. Some are tried and true blueprints we've decided to standardize, and some are brand new concepts altogether. We're pretty excited to roll them all out and maybe make it a little easier for customers trying to choose the direction of their next build.

Of course one-off customs are still our primary business, but these production models sure are a nice way of packaging some popular features and saving a little money here and there. If you get a minute, please check them out and let us know what you think!

aprifles.com

PS - We are working on some other cool stuff, like a new big action and a well priced production rifle platform for you guys that want to shoot REALLY FAR Stay tuned.

I have two actions from Stiller just sitting here and have been meaning to come by for awhile. I’ve been waiting for the dust to settle from the TBH builds. This sounds like a good excuse to come see you sooner than later.
    Sounds like you have some exciting things going on.

Comment

Titanium full carbon. 6.2lbs!!! Very nice line up of ready to ship rifles!!

Comment

Hopefully a PRS style production rifle!! I’d be interested in seeing what you come up with. A large barrel diameter, threaded, in 6mm or 6.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome Robert y’all are putting out some sweet stuff

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
            Hey guys! We've been pretty busy lately with all of the TBH builds going out! Just want to say thank you again to everyone who participated.

We've had lots of other projects moving forward during this time as well......like re-vamping our "production" rifle lineup. We've added several new rifle models to the list in order to better serve needs of our customers. Some are tried and true blueprints we've decided to standardize, and some are brand new concepts altogether. We're pretty excited to roll them all out and maybe make it a little easier for customers trying to choose the direction of their next build.

Of course one-off customs are still our primary business, but these production models sure are a nice way of packaging some popular features and saving a little money here and there. If you get a minute, please check them out and let us know what you think!

aprifles.com

PS - We are working on some other cool stuff, like a new big action and a well priced production rifle platform for you guys that want to shoot REALLY FAR Stay tuned.
            Shot far big action?! Tell me more! Lol

Comment

Heavy rifles!

Comment

aprifles.com

I hope it is based on that .375 Cheytac you guys are cleaning up with!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

youre killin me

cant wait!!!

Comment

Great work on the website!

The Range Boss is calling my name!

Comment

great line up or starting point for a build. I have used these guys for 4 builds and waiting on 2 more... great experience for sure

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                        I hope it is based on that .375 Cheytac you guys are cleaning up with!

You just x-ringed it

Comment

You just x-ringed it
                          I am saving! [emoji106]

Comment

Good looking line-up

Comment

Working...
                            X