The wait is over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The wait is over

Got the call today. Tax stamp is in on my suppressor. I will pick it up when I get back in town next week. Did paperwork around August 1st last year

Nice. I’m about to do mine finally

Comment

Form 4 I’m assuming?

Comment

mine will be a year September 14th, hope to have it and sighted in by Deer season

Comment

Nice! I'm still patiently waiting, but it hasn't been quite a year yet for me

Comment

Grats!!

I am just starting my wait. They just cashed by check a week ago so I imagine a year to go The good news though, my range & dealer allow you to use the suppressor at the range while it's waiting for the stamp so it doesn't make the wait seem to bad. Just can't take it with you when you leave

Comment

That BATFE is permitted to take that long to approve a stamp is beyond criminal.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                That BATFE and the NFA exists in the first place is beyond criminal.
                Fixed it for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  Fixed it for ya.

Very true. My bad.

Comment

Congrats!
                    Be careful, they multiply...

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
                      Congrats!

Be careful, they multiply...

That’s no joke. I’m almost embarrassed at how much I have spent on just Tax Stamps between suppressors and SBR’s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats! And like someone said they multiply fast. I bought my first can on a Friday evening in 2010. By Saturday morning I had bought another

Comment

I submitted July 24 2018 and was able to pick mine up July 23rd 2019. Form 4 trust. I would just plan on a year, possibly longer at this point. I ordered a 2nd one in February, but it does seem ridiculous/

Comment

Good to know. I did mine on Aug 8th last year and I’m still waiting. Mind if i ask what area code the call came from? I screen a bunch of calls at work because i get so many telemarketers.

Comment

Originally posted by Apodz View Post
                              Good to know. I did mine on Aug 8th last year and I’m still waiting. Mind if i ask what area code the call came from? I screen a bunch of calls at work because i get so many telemarketers.
                              Was my dealer texting me it was ready to pick up.I never got a call from Feds.

Comment

Working...
                              X