This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgato View Post
    Moving slow and feeling fuzzy this morning. But it was worth every brain cell I slaughtered last night.What a game!
    Yes!!!!

I also liked Saban doing pregame commentary instead of getting ready for the game! That needs to happen more often.

Comment

I was surprised how superior the LSU rec/secondary were over Clemson. LSU receivers had separation whenever they wanted and Clemson could not find any space vertically.

24 for LSU may prove to be the best of all the players on the field last night nfl wise, he’s a stud and improved 10 fold from when they played UT early.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        Had no answer for Chase and the accuracy of Burrow! Great game! Glad to see a Buckeye win!

That was the worst I have seen Lawrence play. This game and the last had him making average, to not good throws.
        Please, spare me. Buckeyes didn't want him. Buckeyes couldn't recognize the talent he had. Burreaux is a LSU Tiger....don't forget it. No buckeyes on the field last night....chump.

By the way, where is Mackdaddy?

Comment

Congrats to the LSU Tigers. Undoubtedly the best team of all time. Congrats to the Clemson Tigers for getting to the Natty. They are one of the best teams ever.

So much more to say, but I think I will just let it sink in.

Comment

Take it easy on that see-gar baw

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
              Please, spare me. Buckeyes didn't want him. Buckeyes couldn't recognize the talent he had. Burreaux is a LSU Tiger....don't forget it. No buckeyes on the field last night....chump.

By the way, where is Mackdaddy?
              Burrow is a graduate of tOSU. So yes, there was a Buckeye on the field.

Joe is greatness this year, but he was average last year while Haskins was beating him out of a job. Haskins set records himself last year. I didn't realize yall were so bitter. There's a reason he spent time thanking the Buckeyes and SE Ohio in his Heisman speech.

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              You pecans will do everything in your power to claim your castaway as a tee bucky.

Ask Jeaux what he is. The answer will never be what you hope for.

Lawrence played bad because LSU made him play bad. Speed kills and LSU has it on defense, special teams, and offense.

When Jeaux came out on senior night with Burreaux on his jersey that should have told you all you needed to kneaux.

Next time you see Jeaux's LSU jersey notice the neckline. It has "SEC graduate" on it.
              I don't think it mentions anything about pecan. bucky, or OSU.
              He's not a cast away at all - He is a Graduate.

Joe gave his game jersey to Michael Thomas last night. He signed it with an "O-H" … look it up. That should tell you all you need to know.

Comment

Lol at undoubtedly the best team of all time. Come on man. Show some respect to other undefeated champions.

It was a great season. Congratulations. Enjoy the championship.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Clemson didn't want to be there . . lol . . Congratulations . . Time to move on . .

#fillthepipeline

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    Burrow is a graduate of tOSU. So yes, there was a Buckeye on the field.

Joe is greatness this year, but he was average last year while Haskins was beating him out of a job. Haskins set records himself last year. I didn't realize yall were so bitter. There's a reason he spent time thanking the Buckeyes and SE Ohio in his Heisman speech.

He's not a cast away at all - He is a Graduate.

Joe gave his game jersey to Michael Thomas last night. He signed it with an "O-H" … look it up. That should tell you all you need to know.

https://twitter.com/espn
                    Maybe because he was nothing more than an afterthought in Ohio. Once he became a rising star at LSU all of a sudden people like you wanted to welcome him back into the family. LSU took him with all his shortcomings and never looked back. He knows this. Of course he was cordial to M T. He will be playing against him and Brees in the near future. He knows where M T is from. If it was an X LSU player he would have signed it differently.

Urban and company wrote him off. LSU gladly accepted the young man. Now he has a nice degree from LSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Maybe because he was nothing more than an afterthought in Ohio. Once he became a rising star at LSU all of a sudden people like you wanted to welcome him back into the family. LSU took him with all his shortcomings and never looked back. He knows this. Of course he was cordial to M T. He will be playing against him and Brees in the near future. He knows where M T is from. If it was an X LSU player he would have signed it differently.

Urban and company wrote him off. LSU gladly accepted the young man. Now he has a nice degree from LSU.
                      That's completely wrong again. Literally held signs up for him last year in the student section.

All the best coverage from Cox Sports Television is now on YurView Gulf South Sports, including the Saints, LSU, Arkansas, Blue Wahoos, prep sports & more.

There were a lot of LSU players there. He gave it to MT and signed it as a fellow Buckeye.

Comment

That was a heck of a game but LSU played lights out on both sides of the ball and was clearly the better team. Congratulations to Coach O and his team, that Burreaux is a stud!

Comment

2019 CFB Season National Championship Thread

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                          I was surprised how superior the LSU rec/secondary were over Clemson. LSU receivers had separation whenever they wanted and Clemson could not find any space vertically.

24 for LSU may prove to be the best of all the players on the field last night nfl wise, he’s a stud and improved 10 fold from when they played UT early.

Derrick stingley (24) is one of the highest rated cb ever was said he could’ve started in the senior bowl as a sophomore in highschool [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by drop dead fred; 01-14-2020, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
                            Thats what “ anyone else I missed “means.
                            Yeah, thanx a lot. LSU avatar, talk SEC crap and talk LSU crap all year and you miss me? Im hurt, I really am

Comment

The best team everrrrr!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to LSU. They deserved the win. Lots of credit to the OC for figuring out Venables defense after 1st quarter and to the DC for confusing and making Sunshine look average.

Who gets D'erig King? The shrimp boat captain or O transfer U?

Comment

Working...
                                X