This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    When RLB, Chase, Heath etc talk their level of ****... which is waaaay lower than the feauxFan twins have all month... you see them at the ****ing games not just mouthing from the couch..

Have some dignity... or a bake sale and at least go to the biggest game

Tsk.
    50-7

Living rent free.

Don’t want and chit talking baw? Don’t start any. I can assure you if you sling some it will get slung back. Got it? Good.

Comment

Game day!

I've been pulling for LSU to take it all since after week 2. Should be a great game. Clemson is the real deal, Sunshine never lost a CFB game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        50-7

Living rent free.

Don’t want and chit talking baw? Don’t start any. I can assure you if you sling some it will get slung back. Got it? Good.

Dude smells like RLB an chase chode!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Bayouboy said he was staying at home.....you should be free of beer spillage....
          Sure, but with my luck lately, I would have to sit next to the nekkid dude with the tiger tail

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            50-7

Living rent free.

Feauxboy getting salty from the couch...
            Need a hug from feauxbrown?

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
              Game day!

I've been pulling for LSU to take it all since after week 2. Should be a great game. Clemson is the real deal, Sunshine never lost a CFB game.

No doubt gotta beat the best to be the best, and they are that!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                Lol. I. Do. What. I. Want. And. You’re. Definitely. Being. A. Salty. Dog.

Listen here newb. BoB makes the rules around here. You'll do what I say and like it.

[emoji23][emoji38][emoji23]

Good luck tonight. I expect a great game.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Listen here newb. BoB makes the rules around here. You'll do what I say and like it.

[emoji23][emoji38][emoji23]

Good luck tonight. I expect a great game.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] yessuh! An i hope it is too!

Comment

The waiting is killing me. Hard to work without jumping on social media to read all the trash talk. Geaux Tigers.

Comment

Man I bet it's killing yall. Lol. It was that way for me in 05. 09 I was in Steamboat at Musicfest and had plenty to keep me busy.

Comment

Man I bet it's killing yall. Lol. It was that way for me in 05. 09 I was in Steamboat at Musicfest and had plenty to keep me busy.
                        I’m at DFW on a layover and a chick walked by with a black “SLAYER” hoodie on....I so badly wanted to ask for a picture, but she looked tougher than most dudes on here!!

Comment

Well, folks starting leave work, heading East! New Orleans bound.

Go Tigers!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            Dudes def never been to a game lol

Be nice to him! He's been to every Aggie NC game since he's been alive!

Saint's broke my heart the other weekend so hopefully won't have 2 letdowns back to back. But if so I will wake up and go to work counting the days till I sling slabs in the boat. Same as I will do if they win! Sad there's no more football for a while but just makes it easier to focus on slabs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                              I’m at DFW on a layover and a chick walked by with a black “SLAYER” hoodie on....I so badly wanted to ask for a picture, but she looked tougher than most dudes on here!!
                              Yeah, not many hot chicks like that style of metal. Some, not many.

Comment

This excitements palpable!! That Tex USC game was amazing I’d love for one of those tonight an LSU on top!

Comment

Working...
                                X