No announcement yet.

Iranian woman speaks the truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) I view _______- American as a condensed version of American of __________ descent. I am sure that is not always the case but using a little judgement should let you see when that is the case

2) I used to believe in wiping a nationality out if their government was a threat or attacked our country. I got a little experience and realized there are good people all over the world and no reason to wipe the good with the bad

3) I don't believe the US should go around the world knocking off every "bad guy" in existence. But I do believe we should wipe out the ones that cause harm to Americans and our allies when given the opportunity

4) We should be whipping the enemy in their yard instead of letting them set foot in our yard

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
      1) I view _______- American as a condensed version of American of __________ descent. I am sure that is not always the case but using a little judgement should let you see when that is the case

2) I used to believe in wiping a nationality out if their government was a threat or attacked our country. I got a little experience and realized there are good people all over the world and no reason to wipe the good with the bad

3) I don't believe the US should go around the world knocking off every "bad guy" in existence. But I do believe we should wipe out the ones that cause harm to Americans and our allies when given the opportunity

4) We should be whipping the enemy in their yard instead of letting them set foot in our yard

I'd concur with this philosophy, and add, the IF we have to take action, we should take it with overwhelming force. Let our men and women in the armed forces do their job like they have been trained to do without handcuffs of ROE's. Do it quickly, and know the exit plan before we start. The old adage "Walk softly but carry a big stick." still holds true today.

Comment

Kinda like I figgered....Thx Young Lady for your insight

Comment

Time sure changes....
          For many years I and other Persians have been called camel jokeys, goat ****ers, towel heads, commies and a barrage of pure dumb comments like "Nuke Iran", "Lake Iran", "Wipe them off the face of the earth" getting picked on at restaurants, bars, jobs, so on and so forth.

I'm glad to see that people are getting more familiar with who Iran is and who Persians are. Before the revolution Iran was America's biggest and strongest ally, the 5th biggest power in the world, but for the past 40 years, Iran has been plagued by the Islamic Republic and the poor people have no way to fight it, with Russia and China supporting the regime it's truly a David vs Goliath, but hopefully the people's will overcomes the tyrant soon and we see a free Iran and another Ally.

Comment

Word.

Thanks for sharing 220.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
              Time sure changes....
              For many years I and other Persians have been called camel jokeys, goat ****ers, towel heads, commies and a barrage of pure dumb comments like "Nuke Iran", "Lake Iran", "Wipe them off the face of the earth" getting picked on at restaurants, bars, jobs, so on and so forth.

I'm glad to see that people are getting more familiar with who Iran is and who Persians are. Before the revolution Iran was America's biggest and strongest ally, the 5th biggest power in the world, but for the past 40 years, Iran has been plagued by the Islamic Republic and the poor people have no way to fight it, with Russia and China supporting the regime it's truly a David vs Goliath, but hopefully the people's will overcomes the tyrant soon and we see a free Iran and another Ally.
              I'm always interested in your perspective. Being called names isn't all that bad. Just yesterday I was called a cracker and a red neck. I survived it.

I am sure there are great folks over there. Heck I heard trump say that himself. What I am curious about is how you and most Persians feel about the ayotolla(sp) and his supreme orders?
              Last edited by GarGuy; 01-10-2020, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Time sure changes....

ATI and Clark...I appreciate you sharing your perspectives. Its nice to hear someone with actual knowledge of the people instead of listening to the talking heads on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  I'm always interested in your perspective. Being called names isn't all that bad. Just yesterday I was called a cracker and a red neck. I survived it.

I am sure there are great folks over there. Heck I heard trump say that himself. What I am curious about is how you and most Persians feel about the ayotolla(so) and his supreme orders?
                  Heck, When I was stuck in Iran for three months (as mentioned before) I saved a picture of Texas, my Labrador Retriever, My Truck and my guns on my laptop and looked at them everyday NOT to get homesick.
                  I have a thick skin and these remarks don't bother me much....
                  My family fought the government for close to 9 years. I lost many family members and loyal gunmen who were like family, but with no support we succumbed to the pressure and lack of supplied, ammo and just food at time....

Does that answer your question?

Comment

The Bible tells us that God will curse generations of those who hate him, down to 3rd and 4th generations. Many will pay for the sins of their fathers and fathers fathers and they continue to hate God and so it begins all over for thousands of years. If they get wiped off the map only God will allow or disallow it. I will feel bad for the individuals but trust first in the Lord and let his will be done. He commanded many people to be killed, even down to the children and every animal they owned because of their disobedience.
                    He promised to stand behind those who defend Israel and that means the USA. He will come against those who come against Israel. We are hated not because of who we are but because of who they are and because of who is Israel.

Comment

Heck, When I was stuck in Iran for three months (as mentioned before) I saved a picture of Texas, my Labrador Retriever, My Truck and my guns on my laptop and looked at them everyday NOT to get homesick.
                      I have a thick skin and these remarks don't bother me much....
                      My family fought the government for close to 9 years. I lost many family members and loyal gunmen who were like family, but with no support we succumbed to the pressure and lack of supplied, ammo and just food at time....

Does that answer your question?
                      Almost answers it. How about the ayatollahs?

Comment

Almost answers it. How about the ayatollahs?
                        Government = Ayatollas. They put a "Fatwa" for the blood of all may family to be "Halal" according to Islam, therefore the government agents descended upon us, our city and land and begun shooting and we shot back.... being that we're all a bunch of country boys and lived in the country and grew up with guns, we kicked ***, but were without basic necessaries and couldn't' continue... Many died of disease, infected wounds and many got arrested and executed...

Comment

What I'm getting at here and I assume you do but you have never made it crystal clear on this forum. You do condemn their ideology?

Comment

What I'm getting at here and I assume you do but you have never made it crystal clear on this forum. You do condemn their ideology?
                            when there were gun fights and we lost family and friends and killed a bunch of them, wouldn't it mean we didn't agree with their ideology? unless I'm not understanding your question!!
                            Last edited by ATI; 01-10-2020, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Oh yeah. I like her! A lot of truth being said by that young lady. She sporting that Cross pendant.

Comment

I am sure there are great folks over there. Heck I heard trump say that himself. What I am curious about is how you and most Persians feel about the ayotolla(sp) and his supreme orders?

Red neck, that’s a badge of honor!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X