No announcement yet.

First trip to Quatro B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did he tell you it was $500 extra after you shot it?

Comment

Originally posted by Phdan View Post
      Care to elaborate on that statement?

Comment

If you would check their prices you would see his package included a ram of his choice.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasII View Post
          Glad you had a good time, yes I really wanted you to get that bull. We will get him next time! Get that knee feeling better you will need it
          Think the knee was my version of buck fever! I did pick the toughest time of year to hunt the volkswagon...but the experience was worth it! Me and the big boy will have another run in! If I had arrowed him ted could have had whatever I had on me and it would have been worth it!

Comment

Rloving1 --- I assume you could hear the bulls start to bugle ? Have not been to the ranch in a couple weeks,.. should be starting the rut about now..... no ?

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats. Good job

Comment

Really... You must of had a really bad experiance at QB. I am sorry to hear that. The previous guides out there were... well best not to go there. Now there is no need to sail me down the river as if you even know me. You dont know me nor do I know you. I have never jumped on here to to attack you with all your negative comments about QB. As long as I have guided out there I have had nothing but good folks to hunt with and no one has been jerked around. I dont fly like that and never will. I am not a liar nor a snake and I dont apprieciate someone that doesnt know me insinuating such a thing.

I will let all the folks comments that have hunted with me speak for itself.

Comment

Texas II i have not hunted with you yet but come this friday we will not be able to say that just got off the phone with Carlos and he said things are looking good. we will be in about noonish looking forward to hunting with you .4 days and counting.

Comment

Originally posted by smb250 View Post
                      If you would check their prices you would see his package included a ram of his choice.
                      When I was there his advertising said that. After I had been in the stand and passed on a Texas Dahl, I was told by the guide they were $500 extra. Nothing in his advertising or phone conversations before my hunt said this. Don't believe me, just ask anyone who was there when He was remodeling.

False advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasII View Post
                        Really... You must of had a really bad experiance at QB. I am sorry to hear that. The previous guides out there were... well best not to go there. Now there is no need to sail me down the river as if you even know me. You dont know me nor do I know you. I have never jumped on here to to attack you with all your negative comments about QB. As long as I have guided out there I have had nothing but good folks to hunt with and no one has been jerked around. I dont fly like that and never will. I am not a liar nor a snake and I dont apprieciate someone that doesnt know me insinuating such a thing.

I will let all the folks comments that have hunted with me speak for itself.
                        You're right I do not know you. I do know how I was treated there and I would not let me worst enemy go there. That's why this is called rate the day lease. Both sides of the experience are allowed to be aired.

Comment

I hit just as the stags were starting to tune up Carlos! They were giving good sound to track to and made for excitement on each stalk! And for rest of folks...I have never hunted with Carlos and this was my first time at the Quatro B and Ted was great to follow and listen to...would have great time stalking anything with this man.I didn't take my full compliment of animals but our stalks and his advice gained my respect and he more than earned a tip...and yes I did give some tip! I enjoyed it enough I will jump at chance to go back and would hunt with Ted anywhere!Now sharing a camp with that Chootem guy...I want secure quarters away from him...and no Sharpies around him! Brads(Chootem) a great guy and James was great guy to meet and hangout with!

Comment

You're right I do not know you. I do know how I was treated there and I would not let me worst enemy go there. That's why this is called rate the day lease. Both sides of the experience are allowed to be aired.
                            Yes your correct this is rate the day lease. Like I stated before I never jumped on your negative feedback about the ranch. Its your feedback to give here. I have issue with you insinuating something about me and you dont even know me. All my hunters have a great time hunting out at the Quatro B and their comments reflect it.

Sorry your experiance was what it was. Hope you have a good hunting season.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleDanny View Post
                              Texas II i have not hunted with you yet but come this friday we will not be able to say that just got off the phone with Carlos and he said things are looking good. we will be in about noonish looking forward to hunting with you .4 days and counting.
                              Looking forward too it!

Comment

When I was there his advertising said that. After I had been in the stand and passed on a Texas Dahl, I was told by the guide they were $500 extra. Nothing in his advertising or phone conversations before my hunt said this. Don't believe me, just ask anyone who was there when He was remodeling.

False advertising.
                                It may have been false advertising back then but I can say I've had a great time with our crew and Ted did bust his butt getting people on their animals. Those who listened got it done, those who didn't kept chasing their tail. Overall we had a good time saw lots of game and will be going back. It's a day lease and we had a great time. Just be sure to ask for clear directions on getting down from a tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X