Any First Point reports??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RLB.....I quess 12 does come after 11 LOL

I don't think I can post from the ranch...I'll let you know when I get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Tequilazo View Post

Good luck to you guys. Take some pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Tequilazo View Post

If you have AT&T you will have great signal. Other than that Nodda.

Comment

Originally posted by HoytEZahn View Post
          I'll be there dec 16-19th.......lookin forward to it......

Make sure you holler at us while you're there.....there will be four of us.

Comment

I haven't been a couple of years, but it is a great place to go. I need to go again. Its a challenge and fun.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

I will be going with a big group of friends December 3-6. This is our second year to hunt FP so we are looking forward to seeing/killing some great deer. I will post updates from camp if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDropTine View Post
                  I will be going with a big group of friends December 3-6. This is our second year to hunt FP so we are looking forward to seeing/killing some great deer. I will post updates from camp if possible.

Will be there with a group of 8 from December 3-7. Hopefully we can get a few good ones down.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Dealer View Post
                    Will be there with a group of 8 from December 3-7. Hopefully we can get a few good ones down.
                    I hope so... maybe they will be rutting at this time? have you ever been to FP?

Comment

I will be leaving tomorrow morning for a 3 day hunt at FP. First time out there for me. I'll try to post some updates. For the people that have been out there is it more effective to hunt in the brush maybe in a pit blind or to use a pop up? I'm going to try both but I wanted to find out what was the best strategy to out smart these deer.

Comment

brush blind pit blind or maybe tripod but a short one. pop up well u will b busted quick

Comment

Here now, 1st hunt was this evening, hunting in pasture 5. Saw 6 doe a spike and a nub all at 20yrds. Drew back on three doe, the first two times the doe cleared the lane before I could get my pin on them. The third heard me draw and headed for the hills. It's raining, and the wind is shifting tonight I'll keep you guys updated as the hunt goes on. No shots arrows were flung tonight by anyone.

Comment

Sideler, what road are you hunting on? Pasture five is my favorite!!!!!!

Comment

Main road when you first enter 5

Comment

Javi's this morning, no deer. Altered a nice pit blind for tonight or tomorrow night.

Comment

Working...
                                X