No announcement yet.

173 6/8" Kansas Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never hunted Kansas but other Midwest states and you can't bait or use attractants is that not the case there? Plz don't take that the wrong way just curious

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      I've never hunted Kansas but other Midwest states and you can't bait or use attractants is that not the case there? Plz don't take that the wrong way just curious
      I believe baiting is legal. Just not using the aid of electronic or automatic devices like deer feeders.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406384296.278273.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	24318265
        Nebraska regulation
        Last edited by drop dead fred; 07-26-2014, 08:19 AM.

Comment

I looked says it's legal in Kansas Idk why some states are against baiting as long as it's not a feed station

Comment

I looked says it's legal in Kansas Idk why some states are against baiting as long as it's not a feed station
            He can legally bait in Kansas. the guy is a master baiter!

Comment

No offense taken. You're good in KS. I can't say that it really helps, but it dang sure don't hurt. Both deer I've killed there where shot over corn, but would have been shot in the same stand without it. I use it mostly for pics and to keep the does around.

Originally posted by JKaggie07 View Post
              I believe baiting is legal. Just not using the aid of electronic or automatic devices like deer feeders.
              You can use feeders, but they do more harm than good on my farm. I used them 1 season and won't do that again.

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              He can legally bait in Kansas. the guy is a master baiter!
              Arguably the best

Comment

Heck of a deer. That had to be torture waiting for the shot.

Comment

Bruiser congrats

Comment

What a buck! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                      Heck of a deer. That had to be torture waiting for the shot.
                      I had him in sight for over 20 min and got 14 min of video before the shot... I didn't hold it together very well, but I guess it was good enough lol

Comment

Great video amigo! Took a lot of patience to wait for the right shot! Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                        X