• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice deer

Comment

very nice.

Comment

That's a good one. I think I recognize that grass and the light fur shade and skull cap on the deer that's common if it's the same place.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
          That's a good one. I think I recognize that grass and the light fur shade and skull cap on the deer that's common if it's the same place.
          Definitely the same place, I recognize that third blade of grass on the top left of the pic

Comment

That's a dream buck for a Texas public hunt! Way to go! I took my son a couple years ago on a youth hunt. We saw one but that looks like a 6 pointer but he came and went so fast we couldn't judge enough to see if he had the two extra points. So we had to let him pass.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
              Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
              Definitely the same place, I recognize that third blade of grass on the top left of the pic
              My first thoughts when I saw the grass and the buck were the same.....I FEEL like I may have solid guess at where! There's a couple on my wall that look similar enough!

Congrats!!! Nice buck! and....IF I'm correct on where I think its from its a SUPER NICE BUCK!

Comment

Congrats!

If that grass is where I think it is...
                Obviously not the same deer, but genetic code may be similar.
                Attached Files

Comment

Last edited by twitch2146; 03-29-2020, 09:45 AM. Reason: Bad link

Comment

Last edited by twitch2146; 03-29-2020, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Nice buck

Comment

nice!

Comment

Working...
                        X