So I just saw my first UFO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
    Why would you name the thread UFO and identify it in the same post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because it was an UFO when I saw it. Then I identified it and wanted to share the experience with y’all.

Comment

I saw that last year at our lease after an evening hunt, for a moment I was really confused about what I was seeing. After a google search, I figured out it was Elon’s project.

Comment

Saw the exact same thing a couple weeks ago. Sent my buddy a very bad pic I took and he told me it was Elon and his satellites.

Comment

God bless him. We finally got starlink internet in centerville.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            God bless him. We finally got starlink internet in centerville.
            Yes sir. We bought the starlink and it works like a champ!! We’re somewhat in a remote area and I was skeptical but it’s performing as advertised.

Comment

I wish starlink satellite would go in sky near me. Weve been on the waiting list for 1 1/2 years.

Comment

My daughter came and got me and it was wild looking for sure

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
                  I wish starlink satellite would go in sky near me. Weve been on the waiting list for 1 1/2 years.
                  Sign up for the best effort internet. You will get service and it's not bad at all. You will not lose your place on the residential list that you signed up for

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

Sister-in-law called my wife in a slight panic earlier wife calmed her down and explained it was just starlink…apparently SIL doesn’t usually sit outside after dusk, because we’ve seen it a few times over the past year or two

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      Bad part is they won’t even sell me Starlink where I live. Lol
                      That would make too much sense if they did.

Comment

Good

Comment

Bad part is they won’t even sell me Starlink where I live. Lol
                          Sure they will. Get the rv version for $25 extra a month. Not only will you have internet at home but you can take it with you to your 15 or so leases.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                            Sure they will. Get the rv version for $25 extra a month. Not only will you have internet at home but you can take it with you to your 15 or so leases.

I saw that option. Still trying to wrap my head around why that would work but the home version supposedly can’t.

I’m guessing the RV version is just slower and Starlink can’t provide the faster speed the home version promises in my area just yet.

Comment

I saw that option. Still trying to wrap my head around why that would work but the home version supposedly can’t.

I’m guessing the RV version is just slower and Starlink can’t provide the faster speed the home version promises in my area just yet.
                              They can throttle you in high use areas. Even throttled Starlink is 10 times better than non fiber optic internet.

Comment

Because it was an UFO when I saw it. Then I identified it and wanted to share the experience with y’all.
                                It was one of his first launches I saw 3 or 4 years ago. Midnight and I was tracking a deer. Took me a long time(like 8 months) to figure out what it was.

Everyone thought I was crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X