Pumpkin eaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pumpkin eaters

My wife and her BFF walk every morning before work. Last few days they have seen a couple engaged in adult activities. They are married just not to each other. We are a small town and everyone knows everyone,

What do you do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
    My wife and her BFF walk every morning before work. Last few days they have seen a couple engaged in adult activities. They are married just not to each other. We are a small town and everyone knows everyone,

What do you do?

blackmail

Comment

What do you do?

They doing these activities on the patio/porch?

Unless I knew one of the effected spouses personally and felt a moral obligation to advise them of their spouses cheating ways, I’d probably just mind my own bidness.

Then again, they could just video is and make a spoof NextDoor App account and post the action to the app and then sit back and watch that drama. That could be entertaining for days

Comment

This is at the HS track

Comment

Mind your business unless there is a super good reason to meddle. These things can turn violent

Comment

Video or it didn't happen.

Comment

Ask a bunch of randos for advice seems like the first course of action.

Nailed that.

Comment

Following...this could get interesting lol.

Comment

Mind my own business.

Comment

I'd inform my wife that adult activities are better exercise than walking and that she should just stay home with me!

Comment

This is at the HS track

The “who” and the “what” would bother me less than the “where” part. A couple of married adults are cheating at the HS track???

The dirty cheating part is bad enough, but they do it at the HS? Good grief!

That kind of thing will go through a small town quicker than wildfire in a drought. It’s only a matter of time before someone else catches them.

Comment

Mind your own business.

It’s been my observation that spouses who are cheated on already suspect or know. I think most (though not all) cheating stems from other problems within the marriage. If there is any chance for these couples to work things out (especially if there are children involved), they stand a better chance at doing so if things remain private.

Comment

I’m assuming you know them well enough since you know that they’re married to tonwhi they’re married to. However, unless you know them personally and like someone else said, have a moral obligation to say something, I would 100% mind my own business

Comment

Join in ?

Comment

Small town, everybody knows everybody and they are cheating in a public place tells me they don't care who knows anyway

Comment

Working...
                              X