Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not looking good. Even Rush is getting sick of the fake bombshells.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
    Problem is they've been getting absolutely murdered in court.

Given that their main argument in many cases is disenfranchisement, and the remedy they're proposing is mass disenfranchisement (throwing out whole states vote), I can see why judges are tossing their cases. Seems like some amateur lawyering.
    What do you mean, out voting system is amateur hour as well. Throw the whole **** thing out and start again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
      https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ing-to-deliver

I can understand Trump not wanting to concede but it's looking more and more like he's going to have to. The proof just isn't there. My guess is he concedes before Christmas. Sucks I know but all we can do is hope Biden only gets one term.
      Why didn’t you just pm this to everyone?

Comment

Not looking good. Even Rush is getting sick of the fake bombshells.

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
        What do you mean “proof just isn’t there”?

I’ve seen a lot of proof.

IMO what we’ve seen is a lot of smoke and mirrors and yes I’ve been following the Q thread.

I’ve seen absolutely zero definitive proof of anything.

I with all my being believe that election was stolen. Proving it and having officials with the juevos to see it through and bring the hammer down is another. There is no way Biden won. I don’t believe he even won the popular vote. But until it’s proven it’s just speculation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Last edited by Mike D; 11-24-2020, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
          PM sent.
          Get back to your cult. You are on gitmo air traffic control watch from 6-8pm tonight. Don't miss anything. Hillary needs some company.

Comment

Hunting4fun is the guy that tried to talk Gen. Washington into turning around halfway across the Delaware.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              IMO what we’ve seen is a lot of smoke and mirrors and yes I’ve been following the Q thread.

I’ve seen absolutely zero definitive proof of anything.

I with all my being believe that election was stolen. Proving it and having officials with the juevos to see it through and bring the hammer down is another. There is no way Biden won. I don’t believe he even won the popular vote. But until it’s proven it’s just speculation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Our definitions of definitive proof differ.

There are tons of videos out there. There are videos of people showing you all the statistical IMPOSSIBILITIES in how the votes turned out. Dominion execs telling you how to cheat the system.

Y’all need to get your heads out of the sand. Go look for it!

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                Hunting4fun is the guy that tried to talk Gen. Washington into turning around halfway across the Delaware.
                Hunting4fun is a guy who doesn't believe in a worldwide satanic sex ring run out of the basement of a kids pizza parlor. fun fact- comet ping pong pizza doesn't have a basement.

Comment

Really dude...rainbow colors? That's very telling.

Comment

Someone sent me this

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                      That’s not Powell and Wood... that’s Trumps team.

Btw, they haven’t been getting “murdered”. They got what they wanted.
                      Well she was apart of his team for a week:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...11527123103746

Until they disowned her on the 22nd.

As far as murder goes, I don't see how them having the majority of their cases dismissed is getting what they wanted? You'll have to explain that logic.

BTW one of those dismissed cases was Lin Woods'. It seems miss Powell has yet to bring hers, I am interested to see what she does provide to the court, but until then it's just talk.

Comment

Let me get this straight, our president shattered the previous record vote Talley with Obama, and a demented basement dweller comes from behind and smashes the record just set. Hmmmm nothing fishy here looks legit. Who ever thinks this is plausible, is just F#《/《 UP

Comment

For the first time in years I quit listening to Rush last week. Just to give me a break from listening to negative comments without knowledge of what is really happening. Love Rush , but he has been wrong a bunch lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                            Really dude...rainbow colors? That's very telling.
                            I am assigning you to the Midnight to 2am Gitmo air traffic watch. This is a very important shift. The MIL likes to fly in prisoners under the cover of darkness. A new Delta just came in with the letter O capitalized in it. That means the Obamas are being flown in tonight for treason. We are counting on you fellow Patriot.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                              Well she was apart of his team for a week:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...11527123103746

Until they disowned her on the 22nd.

As far as murder goes, I don't see how them having the majority of their cases dismissed is getting what they wanted? You'll have to explain that logic.

BTW one of those dismissed cases was Lin Woods'. It seems miss Powell has yet to bring hers, I am interested to see what she does provide to the court, but until then it's just talk.
                              That’s not what I’ve seen. The majority of the lawsuits were from private citizens. Rudy said he only had 3 at the time.

I only know of 2 that Lin Wood initiated. Which one got thrown out?

Comment

PENNSYLVANIA, ARIZONA, MICHIGAN LEGISLATURES TO HOLD PUBLIC HEARINGS ON 2020 ELECTION http://djt.app/s/wPyxMiJ

Comment

Working...
                                X