• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semantics.
    We're in **** creek and we earned it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Biden gets in despite massive voter fraud. He begins to enact far left policies which the SCOTUS will have to dismantle. Him or Kamala get 4 more years because the right will be too frustrated to come out in numbers to vote next election due to election fraud and being told that in 2020 the dems were caught yet nothing was actually done about it. Thank goodness we have the SCOTUS.

Comment

Social media big tech companies, main stream media, democrats, fraud, and some republicans are all against Trump because he cannot be controlled and is unpredictable...and works at lightening speed with most not able to keep up....

If they get away with this.....Conservatives will never win again

This is basically a turning point in our country that your grandkids will ask about one day....
        What is it gonna be?

Comment

America is restored to what it was founded. Trump transitions to his 2nd term in 2021. Bad actors on both sides of the political aisle, social media, msm are rewarded with their silver bracelets they have worked so hard to achieve. It’s gonna be a hard, long, rough road but we’re gonna make it, no question about it!

This dang defeatist mentality that so many have is exactly what got us to this point where we are. Have some faith!

Comment

"How does this story end"

Biden becomes President with republicans retaining control of the senate. In 2 years as a reaction to Bidens presidency the democrats get " shellacked " with republicans taking over the House as well as extending senate majority.Lots of political noise but nothing profound happens.

The sky does not fall. America does not end as we know it . Business finds ways to adapt. Some folks flourish. Some don't. Some folks see life as a joyous thing. Some folks continue grumbling about everything

Would love to see Trump pull a rabbit out of his hat but my suspicion is the simplest answer is where we are. Biden won and the fraud wasn't significant enough to change anything

Comment

History will repeat it's self.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                "How does this story end"

Biden becomes President with republicans retaining control of the senate. In 2 years as a reaction to Bidens presidency the democrats get " shellacked " with republicans taking over the House as well as extending senate majority.Lots of political noise but nothing profound happens.

The sky does not fall. America does not end as we know it . Business finds ways to adapt. Some folks flourish. Some don't. Some folks see life as a joyous thing. Some folks continue grumbling about everything

Would love to see Trump pull a rabbit out of his hat but my suspicion is the simplest answer is where we are. Biden won and the fraud wasn't significant enough to change anything
                i REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT WHEN 6 MILLION VOTES ARE CAST, AND THE DIFFERENCE IS LESS THAN A FEW THOUSAND IN SOME STATES THAT THE FRAUD WASNT SIGNIFICANT ENOUGH TO CHANGE THE OUTCOME....

THAT IS LUDICROUS

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                  America is restored to what it was founded. Trump transitions to his 2nd term in 2021. Bad actors on both sides of the political aisle, social media, msm are rewarded with their silver bracelets they have worked so hard to achieve. It’s gonna be a hard, long, rough road but we’re gonna make it, no question about it!

This dang defeatist mentality that so many have is exactly what got us to this point where we are. Have some faith!
                  Freakin' NAILED it!

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                    It’s funny how the two sides of the media report things...

That’s NOT accurate.

Call it whatever you want.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                      She CLEARLY states that they do not designate the winner, only the apparent president-elect. You’re looking in to that a bit too much. They have no authority to declare anyone has won.

Comment

She CLEARLY states that they do not designate the winner, only the apparent president-elect. You’re looking in to that a bit too much. They have no authority to declare anyone has won.

And I didn’t say she declared anything or has the power to.
                        That letter, however, is a clear change of position.
                        You’re tilting at windmills, Sr. Quixote.

Comment

Whadya know? GSA Administrator formally designated Biden the apparent winner.
                          And I didn’t say she declared anything or has the power to.
                          That letter, however, is a clear change of position.
                          You’re tilting at windmills, Sr. Quixote.
                          Ummmm....

Comment

How does this story end......

Ummmm....

Are you that dense?
                            Because I said designated instead of “ascertained” that he was the apparent winner?

“Because of recent developments regarding legal challenges and certifications of election results I am making [transition] resources available to you”

Let’s ignore the actual issue and try to split hairs here.

You’re losing ground with every post. SMH
                            Last edited by meltingfeather; 11-24-2020, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                              I wondered what you looked like.
                              Lmao!

Comment

Are you that dense?
                                Because I said designated instead of “ascertained” that he was the apparent winner?

Let’s ignore the actual issue and try to split hairs here.

You’re losing ground with every post. SMH
                                Right. That means a lot coming from a crack pot.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to make yourself feel smarter. You should read the entire letter before commenting.

Comment

Working...
                                X