What is happening with the NRA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is happening with the NRA?

I like hickok45 and catch his channel often.

I have no idea about the background on what is happening with the NRA.

Any one have any information?

It has been a serious rough patch that has been heavily self inflicted.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      It has been a serious rough patch that has been heavily self inflicted.

WHAT?? What is the rough patch?? I am clueless. I like the NRA a lot and hope for them to continue to be successful.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
        WHAT?? What is the rough patch?? I am clueless. I like the NRA a lot and hope for them to continue to be successful.
        The top folks have been throwing around way too much money from what I read................

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
          The top folks have been throwing around way too much money from what I read................
          U got it Johnny. There accounting practices are being investigated based on internal memos/leaks/snitches. I was hoping it was a far left wing allegation but seems they are off the rails.[emoji32]

Comment

The high & mighty's at the top getting greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
              The high & mighty's at the top getting greedy.
              Dang DemoKrauts takin' over the NRA too??

Comment

It started last year when an investigative article in The New Yorker exposed what they termed "questionable" payments to NRA executives and contractors. (many tens of million$-worth). then at the convention Oliver North resigned as president and called for a committee to investigate the allegations. It became apparent that there was an power struggle between North, Wayne LaPierre and their respective factions. It got ugly with LaPierre saying North tried to blackmail him, threatening to expose wrongdoing. The faction who supports North tried to get rid of LaPierre - which did not work. Whether there was financial fraud going on or not, the internal feuding among the NRA's most powerful supporters threatens to weaken the entire organization from within.

Comment

Working...
                X