Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Middle of North Texas Hunting Thread 4th Edition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
    It's going to be about 10 degrees cooler next weekend. Just sayin'...

I bailed on a trip this weekend in favor of a few degrees cooler next weekend.
    I went this past weekend out of necessity, stood a Krivoman up on a 10' tower and did a little set landscaping Saturday afternoon. It was friggin' HOT, truck said 111* when we headed back to the house. Did have a couple really nice buck pics, though.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hoping the storm didn’t destroy our sets or our camp trailers. We are 12 miles east Seymour. I just got everything fixed from the last big storm. Will be headed that way this weekend to inspect the damage.

Comment

I hope my new blind is still standing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just had a little more rain come through Wichita Falls area, deer definitely shouldn't be hurting for food this year......

Comment

Haven't been out to the lease near Rule since April. One hunting buddy drove through last weekend and all was still standing. Just hot as !#@$^. Two of the guys going out this weekend. Anxious to hear what might have happened during the storm. Looking forward to the start of Dove season.

Comment

Seymour had 80+ MPH winds last night.

Comment

Same Same Dale, Mine may be in the nearest logjam in the Little Wichita....

Comment

Hope yall fair better than we did after the storms blew thru!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                    Hope yall fair better than we did after the storms blew thru!
                    Oh dammit Dave, I am afraid to even go look at our place, looks like you guys have your work cut out for you.

Comment

Oh no...

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                        Oh dammit Dave, I am afraid to even go look at our place, looks like you guys have your work cut out for you.
                        We are so close to yall you guys
                        prolly took a hit too.
                        Skip said theres ****e every where lol
                        Attached Files

Comment

Blew so hard it blew ole tripod into a pen.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Oh my. I'm going out this coming Saturday. I surely hope we didn't have any damage. I'm worried about the pasture between Lockett and Crowell. I guess we'll see....

Sorry for all the guys that know they have damage at this point.

Comment

Hate to see that!! I was at our place today and everything looked good! The ole camper you sold me is still earning it’s check!

Comment

anyone seeing lots of dove show up yet near seymour/baylor county?

Comment

Working...
                                X