Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where cowboys are in a bind is with Dak. They are going to pay top tier $ for a guy that has proven very little. There are very few other options as well. Hope the guy pans out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
      Where cowboys are in a bind is with Dak. They are going to pay top tier $ for a guy that has proven very little. There are very few other options as well. Hope the guy pans out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That is why they have to have Zeke, Dak went 500 without him, it all could be changing, from what I am hearing Dak is doing really well, he has a QB footwork guru and a young phenom play caller

Comment

One could only hope Dallas gets Peyton out of the NFC south. He’s a no brainer on that list

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
          That is why they have to have Zeke, Dak went 500 without him, it all could be changing, from what I am hearing Dak is doing really well, he has a QB footwork guru and a young phenom play caller

Dak and Zeke were 3-4 last year before Amari showed up..

Comment

Payton would be a better choice than Stoops I think.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              Payton would be a better choice than Stoops I think.

Without a doubt! I would love to see Peyton return as the boss without being under the thumb of Parcells.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  The real question is what are their playoff records?

Dallas has a good team and will most likely by in the playoffs again this year, barring any major injuries. But the nfc is stacked with good teams with alot of talent and I dont see the cowboys making it very far into the playoffs.

Comment

That's awesome!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes sir, I recon Dez and Witten had a Lot to do with the wins in the first two seasons as well, but without Zeke the entire offense would have suffered big time.

Comment

That looks like a little Johnny move, lol.

Comment

If you get a chance, yall need to listen to the 105.3 interview with Kellen Moore this am. That dude sounds the part and is impressive with a thinking man's brain that moves as fast as a good offense needs to go. I was not expecting that.

The 105.3 crew after the interview were kinda bagging on Garrett saying, that guy sounds impressive and should run the O down the field whereas Garrett would have to call a timeout to gather himself because stuff was moving too quick! I can taste that ribeye already!!

I hope it transfers to good offensive play. Pump that sunshine!!

Comment

If you get a chance, yall need to listen to the 105.3 interview with Kellen Moore this am. That dude sounds the part and is impressive with a thinking man's brain that moves as fast as a good offense needs to go. I was not expecting that.

The 105.3 crew after the interview were kinda bagging on Garrett saying, that guy sounds impressive and should run the O down the field whereas Garrett would have to call a timeout to gather himself because stuff was moving too quick! I can taste that ribeye already!!

I hope it transfers to good offensive play. Pump that sunshine!!
                            I heard the interview as well, he sounds legit, really like his attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                              I heard the interview as well, he sounds legit, really like his attitude.

Yup...I hope he can call plays as well as he can talk about it.

Comment

Dallas Cowboys EVP Stephen Jones said the team will not be a market-setter when it comes to handing new contracts to Amari Cooper, Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott.

Comment

Working...
                                X