Rareammo.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rareammo.com?

Anyone ever ordered anything from rareammo.com (https://www.rareammo.com/)? They have some ammo I need, and everything seems legitimate, but I need to be sure.

Also interested

Comment

Yes , I ordered 2 boxes of 30 Remington ammunition from them , it was seamless, no problems

Edit

It was Buffalo ammunition
      Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 05-16-2022, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
        Yes , I ordered 2 boxes of 30 Remington ammunition from them , it was seamless, no problems

Edit

It was Buffalo ammunition
        So it wasn't from rareammo.com after all?

Or are you saying you ordered buffalo ammo from rareammo?

Comment

Well I went ahead and placed an order, but I used a backup credit card in case it goes south. That way if there's a problem it will be easy enough to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post

Or are you saying you ordered buffalo ammo from rareammo?
            Sorry I posted in haste, I needed some 30 Remington for a antique model 14 pump and it’s super rare ammunition and Buffalo was the place I ordered from.

Comment

Comment

So a quick update. After placing my order yesterday I noticed that that particular item has been removed from their website, so it seems like they must be out of stock. So either I got the last three boxes, or they were already out of stock and forgot to update their website and my order will wind up being cancelled.

At this point I'm pretty satisfied it's not a scam, but it looks like perhaps they don't really keep up with their inventory and/or website and email address, so I'm not sure that they're necessarily anyone I would order from in the future. If I get my order then I'll change my tune, but that all remains to be seen.

Comment

I just got a shipping confirmation, so it may be that all is well. LOL

Stayed tuned...

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                    I just got a shipping confirmation, so it may be that all is well. LOL

Stayed tuned...
                    since their based out of Breaux Bridge, ask if they can send some crawfish with your order

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                      since their based out of Breaux Bridge, ask if they can send some crawfish with your order
                      Forrest actually called me. Very nice guy and it seems that all is well and I just happened to have ordered the last 3 boxes of that particular item. I didn't even think about asking for crawfish though. LOL

Comment

Well guys I am very please to report that this is indeed a legitimate outfit. I actually received my order just a moment ago and it's exactly what I'd hoped for.

They're a smaller outfit out of Breaux Bridge, LA and don't show up on ammoseek.com, so be sure and check them out, https://www.rareammo.com/.

Comment

Working...
                        X