• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help with gun values

Click image for larger version

Name:	121.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	25280868Have some guns I inherited I will never use and would like to possibly sell them. I have looked on internet but would like feedback on fair values. These have all been in our safe for well over 30 years, The shotgun is model 1100 has a skeet barrel I am pretty sure my dad used it to hunt dove a few times. I would be very surprised if more than 75 rounds went through it. In amazing condition.
    The 38 specials
    one is a Colt detective special the other is a Smith and Wesson. They both are in amazing shape all the finish is almost perfect. He carried these when he was an assistant DA in Dallas. They have less than a box through them both. Both on amazing condition. The Smith and Wesson is hammer less.
    I figured some of the experts could help me out on these so I can decided what to do with them.
    Thank you in advance
    Attached Files

Remington 1100 $700
    Colt Detective Special $900
    Smith & Wesson "Airweight Bodyguard" $500

Your Smith is not hammerless. It has a shrouded hammer. If you look closely you can see the hammer that can be cocked and fired single action.

Comment

I'd be real interested in that S&W bodyguard (649?) if you decide on a price. Pm me if you decide to sell. I have a stainless one that is a ton of fun.

Comment

PM me if you want to sell that lever action

Comment

I would be interested in your dad's 1100 skeet...what is the barrel length??

Comment

What brand is that O/U?

Comment

Interested in the 1100 as well. Always wanted one with the fixed skeet barrel

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                What brand is that O/U?
                Red Label Ruger 20 Gauge
                I have it listed in classifieds for sale
                Unfired beautiful condition

Comment

Nice selection! Any Remington 700s for sale?

Comment

What is the Winchester 94, caliber, ECT? Then is that a Weatherby on the far right, the bolt action? That 1100 is beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                      What is the Winchester 94, caliber, ECT? Then is that a Weatherby on the far right, the bolt action? That 1100 is beautiful.
                      X2 on the 94.

Comment

https://truegunvalue.com

Comment

Working...
                        X