Faith in humanity...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faith in humanity...

It's been a little restored the last couple days.

Im sure most of the Houston area guys/gals have seen the story of the wife,mother and Nanna from Katy that's missing in the George Bush Park area west of town.

She is a family friend and mom of a chick on my wife's "girl gang". We spent all afternoon yesterday riding atvs trying to find her and coordinating with equi search. Sent people into the woods today when they got off work.

It seems you draw a little attention rolling a 4wheeler or a ranger down residential jogging trails and we ran across countless people doing the same thing for a complete stranger. Folks to old to walk much sat in lawn chairs with binoculars scanning the bayou. Kids no more than 10 rode their bikes and asked for updates. Dozens of people filled a wal greens parking lot asking for maps and directions.

Did us well seeing all the help and if anyone here was out there looking, I can assure you the family is great full. That's what Texas and America is about. Helping your neighbors

Good job Texans and I hope sherry comes home safe.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

That’s pretty dang cool. I’ve not heard of this story but, I hope they find everyone safe.

Comment

Dang, I was hoping you were going to say they found her

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
        Dang, I was hoping you were going to say they found her
        I hoped for that news all day.

Comment

What’s the story on her disappearance?

Hoping for good news.

Comment

Praise God they found her!! Long story shirt some blood hounds tracked her last night and lost scent near a swampy area. Volunteers went back and heard max barking in the woods

Good boy max!!

Last edited by Quackerbox; 05-06-2022, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Wow that's awesome, and thanks for sharing. I heard the story a few days ago, glad they found her!

Comment

Great news in finding her!

I believe that our humanity, God fearing, American Flag waving people have never left just been overshadowed by a few who seek to tear us down.

I've been traveling some for work and pleasure. One of the things that interest me is talking to Uber drivers as they tend to run high on the immigrant side. When you listen to their stories you quickly learn why this is still the greatest country on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                  Great news in finding her!

I believe that our humanity, God fearing, American Flag waving people have never left just been overshadowed by a few who seek to tear us down.

I've been traveling some for work and pleasure. One of the things that interest me is talking to Uber drivers as they tend to run high on the immigrant side. When you listen to their stories you quickly learn why this is still the greatest country on earth.
                  Great news!
                  I agree with your statements above that good people have never left and are all around us. No doubt there are a few bad actors and always have been. I have turned off the news and started looking around you are correct on your thoughts. Thanks for your comments.
                  Last edited by tps7742; 05-06-2022, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Awesome news! Glad she was found…. Here is a link of the story. That looks like a big wooded area she was in. Glad she had her dog with her.

I got the same sentiment on humanity when I was in Houston during Harvey. I just wish it would not take an emergency type event for folks to show some compassion for one another.

Comment

Great news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Great news! I was afraid someone picked her up

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                              Great news! I was afraid someone picked her up

There may have been some checks on listed sex offender houses in the area

Hero pooch!
                              Last edited by Quackerbox; 05-06-2022, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X