This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
    Quite possibly, but the list of schools that he's seeking to transfer to are low level D1 programs.... Switching positions can be a spring board to success..... Considering the Auburn is short on slot receivers....... Just my $0.02

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk
    Looks like he's headed to Alabama State.... Good luck to him.... It's rough in the SWAC....Coach Prime has raised to the bar

Comment

Receiver Agiye Hall to transfer from Alabama to Texas.

Lots of talent on this Texas offense.

RB Bijan Robinson
      RB Roschon Johnson
      WR Xavier Worthy
      WR Isaiah Neyor
      WR Jordan Whittington
      WR Agiye Hall
      TE Ja’Tavion Sanders
      TE Jahleel Billingsley

Comment

Baylor Cupp appears to be a Tech player now.

Comment

"Defense wins Championships"...... Everyone has lost sight of this old saying...... Instead believing "the best defense is great offense"... Which is only true if you control the line of scrimmage, run the ball and chew up the clock.... Oh well.... It is what it is

Comment

SMU taking a shot at aggy?

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ha ha. The gokd Trans Am lives again.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess it’s a sign of the times when Aggies are everyone’s target. And this is all because we signed record class. Wait until the natty comes to College Station. Gig ‘em.

Comment

More cups for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    I guess it’s a sign of the times when Aggies are everyone’s target. And this is all because we signed record class. Wait until the natty comes to College Station. Gig ‘em.
                    Hahahahaha! Never seen a prouder 8-4 Team in my life!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      Hahahahaha! Never seen a prouder 8-Forfeit Team in my life!

Comment

You don’t think this recruiting class has a real shot at winning one? I mean it’s only the greatest class in history. Why wouldn’t you think it’s a possibility?

Comment

Sark pulling in a ton of talent on offense, I hope he can manage the personalities that come with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Sark pulling in a ton of talent on offense, I hope he can manage the personalities that come with it.
                            Skilled players should be outstanding as long as we have one of our QB's step up. They have to get the O line to be serviceable at a minimal. Still really concerned about our defense. Need Mathis to commit in a bad way.

Hook'em

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                              Skilled players should be outstanding as long as we have one of our QB's step up. They have to get the O line to be serviceable at a minimal. Still really concerned about our defense. Need Mathis to commit in a bad way.

Hook'em
                              I have heard that Mathis is in. Should be hearing on 2-3 commitments this weekend, so see if that pans out.

You are right, we need the OLine to be serviceable and at least keep the QB clean for 3 seconds and allow the RB's not to be hit before the LOS.

Really looking forward to the weekend at the Spring Game and everything that comes with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                I have heard that Mathis is in. Should be hearing on 2-3 commitments this weekend, so see if that pans out.

You are right, we need the OLine to be serviceable and at least keep the QB clean for 3 seconds and allow the RB's not to be hit before the LOS.

Really looking forward to the weekend at the Spring Game and everything that comes with it.

I hope you're right!!! I heard the spring game might be more like a glorified practice than a game? I am curious to see what transpires. Need a report after!

Comment

Working...
                                X