"To Do" in Kerrville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"To Do" in Kerrville

The Wife & I are headed to Fredericksburg for the weekend to celebrate anniversary. We have a few things lined out there. We are staying in Kerrville because the cost & availability of rooms in Fredericksburg. We are going kayaking down the river on Sunday morning, but is there anything else to do in Kerrville. What about dinning in either? Thanks

Mammacitas in fredeicksburg!!

Comment

"To Do" in Kerrville

Alamo Springs Cafe. It’s a few miles east of Fredericksburg., out by the Old Bat Tunnel. One of the best burgers in the state of Texas!

If you have some extra time, go browse thru the Gibson’s in Kerrville. I think it’s the only one left, and it’s like strolling back in time. Very cool store.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Bisch; 06-18-2021, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Alamo Springs is great. I’d put it on the list.

Comment

Just North of I-10 is 'The Cross at Kerrville', really you can't miss it. You have to ask if they have weddings there.

Comment

Alamo Springs for sure. If Fredericksburg gets too crowded for you, head down to Comfort. It's a mini version of Fredericksburg. Eat at High's.

Comment

Camp Verde store on the way to Bandera has really good food and the store is pretty neat,especially for the ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                Alamo Springs for sure. If Fredericksburg gets too crowded for you, head down to Comfort. It's a mini version of Fredericksburg. Eat at High's.

Good call. We like the antique shops in Comfort more than F-Burg.

Comment

Peach Festival and rodeo in Stonewall this weekend. Aron Watson live tonight after the rodeo. Excellent old fashion outdoor rodeo. The Empty Cross is very inspiring. Walk the river at Louise Hays Park in the morning. Good Thai food at Thai Ocha and Thai Bistro . The Boat is a Port Aransas theme restaurant with good seafood. Gibsons for old time general store . HEB barbecue. Don’t laugh , best bbq around. Drive Willow City Loop. Sangria at Fat ***. Drinks at Hondo’s. Breakfast at at Sunset Grill. These are in Fredericksburg. See if Highway 29 is playing anywhere. Hey Barn in kerrville for beer, decent food and live band . Lots of things to see and do.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                    If Fredericksburg gets too crowded for you, head down to Comfort. It's a mini version of Fredericksburg. .
                    Noted!

Comment

Stop in Gibson’s in Kerrville and look around. If they don’t have it nobody will. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                        Mammacitas in fredeicksburg!!
                        Bleh… I lived there and whereas they used to be good- they haven’t been for a long time! The one in Kville is a little better!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                          Alamo Springs Cafe. It’s a few miles east of Fredericksburg., out by the Old Bat Tunnel. One of the best burgers in the state of Texas!

If you have some extra time, go browse thru the Gibson’s in Kerrville. I think it’s the only one left, and it’s like strolling back in time. Very cool store.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Frequented not of these!

Add extra time for Alamo Springs- You’ll either get right in or have a long wait. They do have plenty of Cold beer to take care f the wait 🙂!
                          The food is Great!

Comment

Definitely drive the Willow City Loop- the Whole loop ��

Comment

Grape Juice in Kerrville for dinner hands down get the Brussels sprouts . Could drive out to Vanderpool and hit up Lost Maples SP

Also hit up Criders Rodeo and Dance out in Hunt Saturday night
                              Last edited by Austin; 06-18-2021, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X