Centaur owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Centaur owners

Any Centaur owners out there that can talk me out of getting one. Longbow, Chimera, 2 piece.

Centaur owners

Talk you out of it…nope.

They are great bows and sell quickly if you decide it’s not for you.

Comment

You don't need another bow! You're plenty deadly with the ones you already have. Besides, you could use that money on leases, camo, out of state tags, broadheads, arrows, fishing poles or beer!

How'd I do?

Comment

You saw that thread huh?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Malachi;
          Good start!

Comment

I’ve had a lot of bows, some cost a lot, but none were better than Centaur. Since I got a Centaur, I don’t shoot my other bows much anymore! And Jim is one the best guys I have ever had the privilege of knowing! There aren’t enough words to describe what a stand up guy he is. All I know is, I will never buy anything but a Centaur from now on!

Comment

I don't own one, but have a buddy who has a couple, and I've shot both.
              Great bows. Jim Neaves is a good friend of mine, and his bow engineering & craftsmanship are as good as it gets.

Rick

Comment

I was not all that impressed with the Centaur that I had. It had glass backed limbs. I know nothing about the really nice triple carbon set-ups. If memory serves, mine was a 62" bow. Sold it and got a Whippen Stick, which is a fine bow.

Comment

Like Malachi said I'm full up with great to decent bows. The 3 that get the most stick time have all drawn blood, time and again. All of them are no longer in production. It I ever get the itch for another bow Centaur will be at the top of the list.

Comment

Working...
                  X