Nerve pain help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nerve pain help

At the beginning of last month I had a back surgery to relieve numbing nerve pain in my leg. All is good now with that but in the last two weeks I’ve had some new pain. I have managed to irritate a nerve I didn’t know I even had! I guess from all the sitting around and squatting to pick things up Instead of bending I managed to irritate my pudendal nerve. A nerve that runs down your butt crack and next to your anus and manhood. Boy does it hurt!!! Anyone on here been in this boat? How did you get relief?
    Last edited by eliteweldingco; 04-06-2021, 07:02 PM.

I have to admit Ive never heard about this particular problem. As someone coming off of back surgery to relieve leg pain and numbness I understand all the sitting around waiting on it to heal. I will also admit that I chuckled a bit when I read your description of your new problem. Best of luck getting it resolved!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      I have to admit Ive never heard about this particular problem. As someone coming off of back surgery to relieve leg pain and numbness I understand all the sitting around waiting on it to heal. I will also admit that I chuckled a bit when I read your description of your new problem. Best of luck getting it resolved!
      It is a little comical, but **** it hurts!

Comment

Working...
      X