Panoptix livescope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panoptix livescope

I have an echomap plus 93sv. I am wanting to add livescope to it. Who has this set up and how do they like it? Also, how difficult is it to add?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody?

Comment

Don’t have any answer for you Krupa as I am a lowrance guy but I am also itching to add an active target to my boat now too lol.

Comment

I have a 93 sv uhd and plan on adding it soon hopefully. I believe you just need the box and transducer which is around $1500 last time I checked.

Comment

Great combo. Livescope rebate is $200 off right now so go get one!

I upgraded from the 93sv to the 1022 model. both work great. i moved my 93 back to the console so now i have two units on the console (one maps, one side imaging usually).

Comment

I have it, works great. You need the black box, the transducer, and some type of deployment apparatus. Mine is on my Ultrex, but works independently. I like that better than a separate pole, less clutter on the front. Get a professional to hook it up for you.

Comment

If the graph is already mounted it’s plug and play with the black box and the transducer! There’s a $200 rebate right now as mentioned get with David at Shut up and Fish! He can install it or get your FIL to put it on! He’s retired!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                If the graph is already mounted it’s plug and play with the black box and the transducer! There’s a $200 rebate right now as mentioned get with David at Shut up and Fish! He can install it or get your FIL to put it on! He’s retired!!
                Well I bought one when I got off work today. Do you know if I will have to do any software upgrades once Its installed. I can do all the work I just was wondering if there were in hurdles I need to be aware of. The graphs are already in place. I installed them about a year ago.

Comment

Don't do the update. I am not sure they have undone the one from last year but it was a downgrade on mine.

You will need a pole dancer and a couple mounts.

Its a huge tech upgrade and almost spookie cool to see fish swim up and not bite your lure.

I purchased one of the first shippment to cabelas and still am playing with it.

Comment

PoleDucer, guess my mind works funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Nelson View Post
                      PoleDucer, guess my mind works funny.

Shut up and fish has those! David made that himself!!

I haven’t updated either of mine! Folks that did when they came out with perspective mode wished they didn’t! That said that was a year ago!!

Comment

Ok thanks, I’ll try it without updating for now

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                          Shut up and fish has those! David made that himself!!

I haven’t updated either of mine! Folks that did when they came out with perspective mode wished they didn’t! That said that was a year ago!!
                          Pickup one of those lithium batteries for me next time you see him! We can work out a payment plan.

Comment

I have a Livescope and it is hooked to two 93svUHDs. I built my own pole and someone on this site made me a perspective mode transducer mount. It has made fishing fun again.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by HuntForHorns; 03-03-2021, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Nice setup

Comment

Working...
                              X