No announcement yet.

Travel trailer mattress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered this one to replace my travel trailer mattress and I think it is great. Very comfortable.

It has some weight to it, but it lets me open the under bed storage and does not push it back down.

It came 2 day shipping and rolled tight in plastic. I was amazed how much it expanded.

J

Comment

I ordered a 6” memory foam top that goes on an existing mattress and it’s been great. I may order another one for the other bed this summer.

Comment

What we put in ours

Comment

We just put this one in, went from a King to a Queen, and have been really happy with it. I don't know that it would hold up to daily use for years but for 8 weeks out of the year we'll use it, it's superb for the money.

Comment

Zinus Memory Foam...best mattress I have ever slept on. Bought 3 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by ren087 View Post
              Zinus Memory Foam...best mattress I have ever slept on. Bought 3 of them.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I recommend the Zinus Memory Foam also!!!! I have installed them in two campers and just ordered 4 for the bunk beds in my container cabin.

You won't be disappointed. Also check the price at Home Depot.

Comment

We put a zinus in our camper as well. Sleep really good on it. Cant beat it for the price
                Last edited by bullhead44; 04-09-2021, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the input everyone, just got a notification from Amazon that my just shipped. Will let you all know how I like it soon.

Comment

home mattress

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                    Looking for recommendations for mattress for my camper. The one that came with my camper is terrible. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Get the exact same mattress you have at home and you won't be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                      I bought this one. It’s $500 but it’s awesome.

Mine came in today and I got the old one swapped out. I think I’m gonna love it.
                      We will see once I actually sleep on it for a night or two. Thanks for the recommendation and thanks to everyone else’s input.

Comment

With our current Rv and the two before it, we replaced the originals with regular size queen mattresses. Actually took the one out of our bedroom and replaced that one. Our current rv and our one that we donated to Hurricane Harvey both have bed room slides. More than plenty of room. Our first rv didn't have a slide and it worked ok, although a little close walking around the end of the bed. Just saying.......cC

Comment

Fortnight Bedding 30”x74” Gel Memory Foam Mattress for RV, Camping, Cot, Daybed & Guest Bed (Narrow Twin, 6 Inch)

Look this up on Amazon, it is what we ordered for our bunks.

Comment

Any experience with the Brooklyn Signature Hybrid or Serenia Sleep 8-Inch Memory Foam RV Mattress for the RV? We need to order one as soon as possible. Mattressive has some good offers and i really don't want to miss it.
                            Last edited by HappyMangle; 03-18-2022, 03:30 PM.

Comment

We ordered an RV queen from Sleep Number. We love our I8 model with an adjustable base so ordered a basic one for the RV. Our daughter had been asking for a new mattress so we just bought a C4 Sleep Number for the loft in the RV for her. We love being able to adjust it however firm or soft you want, and you can change it at any time if you want too. If my back is hurting I can increase the firmness at the press of a button.

Comment

i'm pretty sure that there are always mattresses on sale somewhere.

that being said, we bought a king size serta memory foam in the box from sam's and it was less than $700 with tax. it worked out great. i would look at those i bet a queen or a double would be even better. i will be using those to replace mattresses any time i need one . memory foam works even better when given a few days off to recover

we had some expensive mattresses over the years and they all sucked except for a restonic queen that we ended up giving away when we sold a house.

Comment

Working...
                                X