Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm as nervous at a cat! Opinions please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swap him out for the wood burning stove

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
      If it doesn't come back looking better, I know a guy that specializes in predators and his bob cat mounts are the best I've ever seen.
      Who would this be?

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
        If it doesn't come back looking better, I know a guy that specializes in predators and his bob cat mounts are the best I've ever seen.

Thanks

Comment

Man I hate/love this thread. i can think of a ton of jokes but I just cant post em.

Comment

Here's one jumping at a squirrel

Comment

Did you get it back yet?

Comment

I'm picking mine up this week, I just don't know how I feel about it looking surprised.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jbarr View Post
                  I'm picking mine up this week, I just don't know how I feel about it looking surprised.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                  Ive seen some look like that from below and then when you look at them straight on they look right

Comment

Originally posted by crittergetter76 View Post
                    In my opinion, Wildlife Artist does the best cats, bar none. Most taxidermists, even the good ones, aren't in his league when it comes to cats. I can't even afford to guess what he charges.

I asked and was told they didn't do custom mounts. They only sell on ebay. That was a few years ago so that might have changed. Once I found that out I just had the hide tanned as I knew I'd be disappointed in everything else.

Comment

I.have a bad bobcat mount. The guy that did it was actually pretty good but I shot the cat from about 15 feet with a shotgun so he had to use a smaller form. That made it look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                        Did you get it back yet?

No I sent the guy a text and told him I wasn't happy with the surprised look. He said he would see what he can do. When I do pick it up I will post some pics of it on here.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          No I sent the guy a text and told him I wasn't happy with the surprised look. He said he would see what he can do. When I do pick it up I will post some pics of it on here.
                          The cats surprised look or yours

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Oh my...words cannot express how funny this is, sideways eyes, and that poor quail...

Comment

Lol....winner....winner ....Chicken...Dinner...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a bad painting of a bobcat to me in that picture He sent you🤔

Comment

Working...
                                X