Free Solo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Solo

Have any of ya'll watched this? I had to keep getting up and going to the other room, I couldn't handle it. My hands were sweating the entire movie. That dude is something else, pretty unbelievable. Highly recommend, just really hard to watch (in a good way).

Just watched it. Been following some of them for yrs, especially Alex. Love that stuff. Done a lot of it, but nothing on that scale.

Comment

Just watched trailer. Oh boy. Not this guy! And not only cuz I’m 40lbs overweight

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=urRVZ4SW7WU"]Free Solo - Trailer | National Geographic - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Just saw it today... Amazing what those guys are doing! mental fortitude is way up there!!

Comment

Nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My toes tingled when he was climbing. Good watch

Comment

Not all of us get to choose how we leave this world......

Comment

It’s a great documentary. Amazing how my palms sweated and my heart would race even though you know he made it to the top. The people who filmed it are amazing in their own right.

Comment

My girls made me get it because of my extreme fear of heights.

They were white knuckling the couch when it gets going.

Joe Rogan has a podcast with him post summit. It's a good listen as well.

Some people are just wired differently. He is definitely out there but has a level of intelligence that I thought was crazy.

Were not all created equal. That's a good thing.

Comment

Yup. Terrifying.

Comment

Saw it and sweated through my t shirt while he was climbing. Different cat for sure

Comment

A six foot ladder is too tall for me. That’s a brave man.

Comment

Check out “ The Dawn Wall” on Netflix

Comment

Yeah, no. Wouldn't try it, wouldn't watch it a d not because I'm afraid of heights. But because that's just dumb.

Gary

Comment

I started it last night and the opening scene made my palms and feet sweat. I paused it to wait for my wife to watch it with me. She's sick so may be a couple nights.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X