X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Lee, I will be in touch!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw the pic in my tapatalk feed... I know that guy! Congrats Todd!!!!

I want to be like Chew when I grow old.... er.

Comment

Sounds like me and a friend are planning our first trip down to the Sam for Dec 17-19. Probably going to stay at the equestrian camp as highly recommended from y'all. Still not much of an idea on what to expect down there. Planned for weekdays so that hopefully it won't be as crowded as weekends and we have less of a chance in bothering others. Looking forward to learning a new area and trying to figure out this place. Even if this trip ends up as a 3 day scouting trip at least I know where I don't want to be for the next trip. LOL Just have to pick a spot and start scouting. Learning new areas is always one of my favorite things to do. Maybe I will see some of y'all at camp.

Comment

Congratulations Tod! Your having a good season, and that is a cool way to skin and quarter a deer in the field.

Comment

Great job Tod!! Good to see you in the woods and getting it done.

Comment

Well look who decided to drop in, how ya been Buck-Chaser? Any good kills so far???

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                Well look who decided to drop in, how ya been Buck-Chaser? Any good kills so far???
                Not yet! Still chasing those big bucks i been putting extra hours i have seen a couple that might have been barely legal but didn't wanted to risk it. I got two more weeks to make it happen.

Comment

Congrats y'all
                  Are you using game bags? If so which ones do you like and any special process besides wuartering bagging and hauling butt to get them on ice? I have an old came cart but I also have a frame backpack and figured it would be more convenient. I've never not quartered a deer and dropped it straight on ice though so was wondering about handling correctly packing out. Especially early season
                  Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                  Nuff said [emoji38]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

If anyone else is in the woods today good luck! Brisk morning with high barometric pressure, should be good

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

My buddy and I went out yesterday morning and he did not take long to use his doe tag. Less than 1 hour into the hunt he shoots this fat one.

Now if I can get a turn at a buck.
                      Last edited by E.TX.BOWHUNTER; 12-10-2018, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                        If anyone else is in the woods today good luck! Brisk morning with high barometric pressure, should be good

They should be moving. We have had deer in the pasture twice this week. Sherry is going to set up in the morning to see if she can get one.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                          They should be moving. We have had deer in the pasture twice this week. Sherry is going to set up in the morning to see if she can get one.
                          Originally posted by E.TX.BOWHUNTER View Post
                          My buddy and I went out yesterday morning and he did not take long to use his doe tag. Less than 1 hour into the hunt he shoots this fat one.

Good luck etx bowhunter, and Daniel hopefully she schwacks a biggun

Comment

Originally posted by E.TX.BOWHUNTER View Post

Nice work!

Comment

Well guys I made it happen about noon and put this big doe in the dirt. Longggg day but unfortunately my season is probably over. At the very least I'm out until last week of rifle. Either way this is the doe. She and two other does snuck up behind me like ninjas but I got one while she was walking away. She bulldozed about 50 yards and piled up.

Comment

Good job!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X