Election Day 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Election Day 2020

Anyone else nervous? Will we know tonight who won? I believe if everything is done on the up and up that Trump will easily get another 4 years but my fear is that the left is not going to play by the rules.

Originally posted by Neck View Post
    Anyone else nervous? Will we know tonight who won? I believe if everything is done on the up and up that Trump will easily get another 4 years but my fear is that the left is not going to play by the rules.
    yep

Comment

Cautiously optimistic.

I think the D's had to print off a LOT more fake ballots for states like WI, MI, and PA than they anticipated. I am nervous they had enough time to get those printed off and counted.

Comment

Nope

Comment

We will win, but tomorrow the battle starts all over again and everyday for the next 4 years and hopefully beyond. The tragedy would be to give it all up after 4 years to the extreme left "just because it was their turn".
          Pray today and continue to pray for our country, for your children's and grand children's home here on earth.
          1Peter 5:8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

Comment

Yes, very worried.

Comment

Praying here in North Carolina this morning waiting on a pipeline pig, God bless the USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I and all my employees are here at work. That's where we go on Tuesday mornings... We have all done what we can do to get the outcome that will save this country. The only other thing is to be prepared for the aftermath, and we're good there too, both here at the office and in our homes. Will be monitoring the radio and on line news outlets today to keep up with anything that might kick off trouble in order to avoid being surprised. Will likely shut down early and head home for the evening... We all fully expect to be back at work Wednesday morning, because that's what we do on Wednesday's... we go to work.

Comment

Got 'er did!

Comment

Nope, nada!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

What time will actual results start showing up? Right now only N.H. is showing .7%.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                        What time will actual results start showing up? Right now only N.H. is showing .7%.
                        The major news outlets will not report results until the polls are closed. So about 6-7 oclock our time we will start seeing them report on states in the eastern time zone and then an hour later the central states and so forth.

Comment

Yes, nervous.Candidly not concerned about rigged election, fraud or such, but am concerned with outcome. Doubt we know final results tonight but hopefully soon. I hope a lot of folks haven't set themselves up for major disappointment.

Comment

IF Biden wins, it was by fraud no doubt about it. It also must be dealt with accordingly.
                            Without fraud, Trump by a landslide. A Reagan-like landslide.

Comment

Not worried at all. Trump in a landslide, 40+ states, 300+ electoral votes. Thank GOD for Trump.

Comment

Working...
                              X