No announcement yet.

Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was tested yesterday. Positive results came in today.

I'm asymptomatic (hopefully it stays that way). Type O Blood.

I will follow up with antibody testing in a couple weeks.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
      I’m not sure really. I’m getting a blood test tomorrow after numerous people in my wife’s family tested positive this week and I didn’t feel well a few days ago. I’ve heard both on the blood test that they can tell and tha it’s only for antibodies. I have no idea at this point.

It typically takes 10-14 days to develop detectable levels of antibodies in your blood so you may want to wait unless you’re actively showing symptoms now.

In that case, get the nasal swab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Both my kids are bouncing off the walls today . No fever . Wife been in bed all day . Gets tested tomorrow. I’m running a 100.1 fever tonight . Get tested Saturday. I started the zinc, tonic water and vitamins last night .

Comment

So what’s the time frame of catching it and feeling the symptoms?

Comment

Tomorrow will be a week since I have been tested, still no results pretty sure its going to be positive. I'ts been the longest week of my Life. My wife locked me away upstairs . There is only so much tv a person can watch.

Comment

From what I understand is you can start showing symptoms anywhere from 2-14 days after being exposed, but most people start showing symptoms somewhere between 5-7 days after being exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                So what’s the time frame of catching it and feeling the symptoms?
                Took me 5 days from exposure.

Comment

One confirmed case in Moseley family. We all antibody tested before departing lockdown. All tested negative. Cory returned to Stillwater, Blake to College Station, me to Canada after home leave after spending 9 weeks on jobsite with thousands of travelers and Kendra prior to returning to dental practice who had shut down. Haley is working remote in Arizona and no reason to test.

After about 10 days, Cory's roommate came down with what they thought was strep. Kids GF dropped next and Cory hid out in his room. They both tested positive and returned to respective parents homes. Over next 5 days, other two roommates dropped and tested positive. Cory followed 2 days later. All confirmed positives. All had similar symptoms (slight sore throat, few had slight fevers, all complained of lack of taste and smell. All lasted 4-5 days before they started dropping symptoms. By day 7-10 all ready to go again.
                  Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Whoa!!! Wife and I took 50mg Zinc for the first time before bed last night. Both of our stomachs were DESTROYED! Bad night. Is this normal when you guys take Zinc?

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                      Whoa!!! Wife and I took 50mg Zinc for the first time before bed last night. Both of our stomachs were DESTROYED! Bad night. Is this normal when you guys take Zinc?

It's never bothered me but I've been taking it as a supplement forever...try breaking it in half & with a meal would be my next try.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post

Have to take it with food/full stomach or it will make you feel terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          It's never bothered me but I've been taking it as a supplement forever...try breaking it in half & with a meal would be my next try.

[emoji1417]. Thanks. Going to give it another shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                            I can’t find zinc anywhere around here .
                            I ordered 50mg Zinc pills off Amazon. They had many selections and they got here in 2 days.

Comment

Do vodka tonics count because I drink a lot of them!

Seriously though, do you do the zinc tonic regimen whether you are sick or not?

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                                Do vodka tonics count because I drink a lot of them!

Seriously though, do you do the zinc tonic regimen whether you are sick or not?
                                I'm sure it's fine but I'd take the rda of zinc and not the 100mg a day...

Comment

Working...
                                X