Crooked Politicians Need To Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    There is a reason that no politician until Trump has been sincere about shutting down the drug trade... Its all about the continuous flow of billions of un trackable dollars.. Politicians are getting paid.. The allowing of the continual influx a migrants is just a distraction...
    The fact that Trump is having to use his first VETO is all the proof anyone should need... Read between the lines.. What else makes sense??
    Shutting down the drug trade? This is impossible and you know that. What has he done to start this process?

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
      If these immigrants are so conservative, then why do they vote with the left 70-80% and why does the left want as many as possible to be let in to the country? Texas is the next California.
      Good questions

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
        Flywise, how many immigrants do you know? Surely your assertion that “These immigrants have no desire to assimilate, no desire to be Americans,” is coming from many personal experiences. I’ll be honest, I’d rather see a Hispanic kid wearing pressed jeans, a Western shirt, cowboy hat and cockroach stompers than the baggy jeans, rocka-wear t-shirt, doo-rag, and Nike shoes. Because remember, the latter is the result of American culture. You have to keep in mind that American culture is diverse and has been evolving for the last 240 years.

And you’re right that manifesto is disturbing. And what’s equally disturbing is that so many Americans share his xenophobia (fear of immigrants) and willingness to use them (immigrants) as a scapegoat. People point to California and say immigrants are the reason California has so many problems. No, California is the reason it has so many problems. Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, the majority of Hollywood. These are Americans and they embrace what American culture has become. That’s the problem. Is it the same culture that we enjoy/embrace? No, but it’s still American culture. We need more people who share our culture of conservative hard-working values. Most of the immigrants I’ve met do. Most of the people I’ve met who don’t were born here.

I think his point is that there was a period of immigration where immigrants worked to become a piece of the American machine, rather than being a cog apart from the machine. They expected and required their children to learn English. They maintained cultural pride without their native national pride.

My family migrated from Germany. And as the legend goes, they changed the spelling of our name from Schultz to a more American version Shults when the registered at Ellis Island

Comment

The fix has to come on the lobbying and financing side of things. Even with term limits the same type snakes will run and get elected. They will just line their pockets quicker and get out of town.

It would be comical and depressing to see how quickly things would get done if they only had 2-4 years to screw us and help themselves instead of what sometimes becomes a lifetime position.

Putting a stop to all of the back alley transactions that come from defense and other spending which make these scumbags wealthy at our expense would disincentivise the wrong kind of people from running. It would also have a side benefit of slowing national spending. We need more light into what these people are up to.

Of course i have no idea how we would go about doing that.

Comment

Working...
          X