Bad Online Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    Stay on there arse Jason! That's complete BS for a Bow shop to sell it in that condition. They took those pics that way to make the bows condition appear better than it was. What kind of reputable bow shop would sell any bow without at least cleaning it first? The bow shop is 100% wrong, and so are the guys questioning you on this thread.
    To that point, I would be surprised if the bow pictured was the actual bow they sent you. Seems like there's a good chance those are internal "stock photos" of the same make/model they had sold in the past.

Again, good luck and keep on 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
      Man that sucks. Darn shame a archery shop would even let something like that outta their shop in that condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      This! I'll never do business with them after seeing this.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Stay on there arse Jason! That's complete BS for a Bow shop to sell it in that condition. They took those pics that way to make the bows condition appear better than it was. What kind of reputable bow shop would sell any bow without at least cleaning it first? The bow shop is 100% wrong, and so are the guys questioning you on this thread.
        Couldn’t agree more! Trust me I’m on him! I have shop owners name, address, personal page, business page, emails, and phone numbers already.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
          This! I'll never do business with them after seeing this.

Comment

Couple recent feedback. I’m not the only one!
            Attached Files

Comment

You can open a not as described case on eBay and they will issue you a refund and back charge the seller's PayPal.

Comment

Originally posted by Greylight318 View Post
                You can open a not as described case on eBay and they will issue you a refund and back charge the seller's PayPal.
                That’s my plan if he doesn’t respond. From what I can tell I have to wait until the 20th before Ebay gets involved. Seller has until then to make it right.

Comment

That's amazing! I'd be livid.

Comment

Hope you get it resolved!

Comment

Man, that sucks! I'm pizzed for you.
                      I hope you get your money back.

What's up with the dude on this thread, who's acting like this is your fault? Step off dude

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                        Man, that sucks! I'm pizzed for you.
                        I hope you get your money back.

What's up with the dude on this thread, who's acting like this is your fault? Step off dude
                        Prolly a Matthews shooter!

Comment

Dang man. I hope it gets resolved. I have been wanting to pick up a 31" Phoenix for a few years now. What a let down.

Comment

You'll win the case on eBay - as long as you chose 'item not as described'.

That is one of the little known secrets of eBay - clicking 'item not as described' is an automatic win for the buyer. eBay refuses to do any kind of investigative work on if it is a valid claim or not - buyer wins every time.

I buy and sell on eBay all the time. I go out of my way to describe things accurately when selling.

But I still never win an 'item not as described' case, doesn't matter that the buyer is 100% wrong. Very frustrating for an honest seller, but a plus for buyers dealing with less than honest/accurate sellers.

Comment

Response this morning was he wasn’t sure why description was so far off and return was accepted. I’ll ship when funds are returned.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                                Response this morning was he wasn’t sure why description was so far off and return was accepted. I’ll ship when funds are returned.
                                glad they responded, ebay usually good about having the buyers back in instances like this. you might have to ship it first though, once you attach the tracking and ebay can see that, i think they push the refund though once its been delivered

Comment

Working...
                                X