No announcement yet.

2019-2020 Hill Country Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Puncher to you and your daughter.
    Great day.

Comment

Very cool, Puncher! Congrats!

Comment

That is Fantastic Puncher! Congrats to both of you! Memories for life !!!

Comment

Thanks everyone!! It’s a morning I’ll never forget

Comment

First time in a week mature Bucks hit the feeder this evening.........

Comment

Puncher--
              Congratulations to your daughter! And to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                First time in a week mature Bucks hit the feeder this evening.........
                .... so you killed him??

Comment

After yesterday it’s been exactly a week since we’ve had a whitetail on camera....

Just sheep and pigs...

This dang near happens every year and won’t see a Consistent number of deer or bucks until after thanks giving

Comment

Man that’s crazy! You must be overrun with sheep.

This is my last sit until Thanksgiving. Feeder activity has been slow since most of the mature bucks are locked down with does. I saw my target buck yesterday chasing, so maybe in a few weeks he’ll be back on corn. I love hunting mature bucks with my bow, but man it can get frustrating at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                      .... so you killed him??
                      Hard to kill it from my desk in Houston.

Since the cold front has moved in only one doe on camera today. Going to try to hunt Sunday and Monday..........

Comment

The evening hunt in San Saba county this evening was tough.

Comment

Originally posted by shooter2007 View Post
                          The evening hunt in San Saba county this evening was tough.
                          Especially if you got on the stand “before” that front blew through!! It went from 70 to 40 in about 2 hours here near Blanco.

Comment

New Buck came in named Sausage. This is what happens I you let a slick 4 pointer walk. I have him at 6.5...................
                            Attached Files

Comment

After this storm y'all better get on stand. I took 2 bucks of my property in Harper and am satisfied with the bucks i took considering the competition that surrounds me.
                              I am sitting now in SA airport headed up to my NY deer camp for the gun opener there Saturday. No feeders, no bait, no half hour before sunrise shooting. Whole different ballgame up there.
                              Good luck y'all hunt safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                                After this storm y'all better get on stand. I took 2 bucks of my property in Harper and am satisfied with the bucks i took considering the competition that surrounds me.
                                I am sitting now in SA airport headed up to my NY deer camp for the gun opener there Saturday. No feeders, no bait, no half hour before sunrise shooting. Whole different ballgame up there.
                                Good luck y'all hunt safe.
                                and whole lot less deer up there too!!!

Good luck and stay warm, it’s supposed to be bitter cold in Yankeeland!!

Comment

Working...
                                X