Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where abouts in freestone are you?

Comment

Good luck. I got a buddy that hunts in Donie that I hunt with. We hung Oklahoma together but occasionally I’ll go hunt his home ground. The quality of deer has sky rocketed in those counties since antler restrictions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ETX_REAPER View Post
        Where abouts in freestone are you?
        Winkler area south of 416

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
          Good luck. I got a buddy that hunts in Donie that I hunt with. We hung Oklahoma together but occasionally I’ll go hunt his home ground. The quality of deer has sky rocketed in those counties since antler restrictions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          It really has

Comment

Pretty sure this is the old buck "plenty wide". Only pic of him so far and this was late June or early July. Not sure what happened to my date and time on the cam.
            Attached Files

Comment

Here's a small bachelor group and a few random doe pics followed by a buck I'm pretty positive is "Trashy Bases". Zoomed in I can see a split brow and a few knobs. He added a point on the left side and from pics of last year he was trying too so no surprise there.
              Attached Files

Comment

Are you still only hand feeding piles in the pens?

Comment

[QUOTE=KactusKiller;14319183]Are you still only hand feeding piles in the pens?[/QUOTE

Yes I am, but haven’t put any out yet. Just the trophy rock. Next time I’m down I will put out 50lbs and that should get me pics of most bucks in area.

Comment

This stand is probably 12 years old, time for new bolts and a bed liner paint job.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Tree stand is done, added new bolts and a can of truck bed spray liner. Going without the seat and instead using a butt seat that attaches to the tree.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Mock scrape is in and ready for action. Water tank bow blind is in the red circle 20 yards from scrape.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Got my T-Mate set up over the mock scrape, such an awesome product by Gunnyart. I have (5) T-Post set at different locations to move my cameras and T-Mate's as needed.
                          Attached Files

Comment

The old Massey got it done two weeks ago before the rain. Very sandy spot at the micro food plot, my bigger plot was rock hard so that will get worked since rain has finally arrived. Seed will go down this weekend hopefully.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Got oat and wheat seed from Capps Saturday morning and had them in the ground before 3:00 that evening. Had 1.20 inches of rain Friday and light showers early this week. Have not seen a hog on cameras in weeks, but they sure found my plot and did a little rooting Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin View Post
                                Got oat and wheat seed from Capps Saturday morning and had them in the ground before 3:00 that evening. Had 1.20 inches of rain Friday and light showers early this week. Have not seen a hog on cameras in weeks, but they sure found my plot and did a little rooting Saturday night.
                                Yah hopefully the acorns will keep them busy.

Comment

Working...
                                X