Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else getting lots of pictures today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody else getting lots of pictures today?

We've been getting pings from our cameras all day today - critters are moving all over the place - deer, pigs and even coyotes. More daylight pics today than we've had in the last two months -must be due to the approaching front. Sure wish I was in the stand!

I wish I was out too. Lots of pics today and they appear to be getting worked up. I am going tomorrow and Thursday though.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I got a ton last Friday. I showed up and they all vanished. Didn't see anything all weekend while hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        I got a ton last Friday. I showed up and they all vanished. Didn't see anything all weekend while hunting.
        Lol that mean you stink bruh

Comment

I got Spypoints...so no

Comment

Sure am & they're roaming. Currently getting pics of deer from a long way from where they have previously been.

Schleicher Co.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
              Possible.

Comment

I was coming back from the store yesterday evening and had 3 bucks trailing the same doe in the neighborhood. This guy and one bigger and one smaller. 5pm. The females are starting to smell gooood to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I figured we'd get lots of pics today, but not seeing them. Our bucks in Jones County have been mostly nocturnal lately. It's just as well though. I haven't had time to hunt. Maybe I'll get time to sit in the stand about the time they get stupid in the next 2-3 weeks.
                  Attached Files

Comment

He’s been awol for the past two weeks and today he shows back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Daywalkers

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                        My thoughts perzactly ! (We ALL stink to them !)

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                          Last year all of our mature bucks were shot during the week. We hunt smaller property, and the bucks definitely know the difference between the weekdays and weekends. I'll try to go during thanksgiving week to shake things up, but I won't even bother hunting feeders on weekends at this point.

I'm still experimenting with this one, but typically we go out at the same time on Saturday and Sunday morning. I am going to start showing up either earlier or later than usual on Sunday AM hunts. Few weeks ago, my truck key decided to crap out. So I was messing with it while my buddy went and got on stand about 600 yards from where I was going to hunt. I figured my crap out, and walked in about 10 minutes before light. He saw nothing and I was covered in deer.

Comment

It was yesterday for my area. There were deer literally everywhere. In town, in yards, in the ditches… I was worried one might get in my house. All young that I saw.

Ain’t seen an animal all day

Comment

Lots of dead deer on the roads.

Comment

Working...
                              X