No announcement yet.

Lost a sock wt**+^#*>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back when everyone wore long socks one of the guys we were hunting with used one of his socks. Held it with one hand in front and one in back and wiped with a back and forth motion like he was polishing his shoes. He didn't know we could see him until we started laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
      Back when everyone wore long socks one of the guys we were hunting with used one of his socks. Held it with one hand in front and one in back and wiped with a back and forth motion like he was polishing his shoes. He didn't know we could see him until we started laughing.

Not too smart just seems messy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I us to take a 5gal bucket and cut the bottom out a army surplus shovel and a roll of TP in a gallon freezer bag and stash it behind my stand. Many s hunt has been saved lol !!

Comment

I had a morning like that about 5 years back but I wasn't willing to sacrifice my socks that early in the day, so i Ripped my sleeves off my shirt!

Comment

There a roll of **** tickets in all my blinds, one in my backpack, one in the 4Runner, and in my truck.

Comment

Hunting a little slow today boys?

Comment

Been there done that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  There a roll of **** tickets in all my blinds, one in my backpack, one in the 4Runner, and in my truck.

So you bought all the tp during the toilet paper crisis a while back!

Comment

Originally posted by Matthewc131 View Post
                    I had a morning like that about 5 years back but I wasn't willing to sacrifice my socks that early in the day, so i Ripped my sleeves off my shirt!

I refuse to sacrifice a kuiu shirt lol

Comment

I’ve always told guests, if you find a sock in the woods, don’t bring it back thinking you’re doing me a favor.

Comment

I have a lucky t shirt that has a big piece cut out of it. I was lucky I had that shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by Matthewc131 View Post
                          Matthew remind me to tell you the story Monday when I managed to pull pencil cactus up with my underwear hunting the Pan Handle. It has a federal game warden in it, a 8 hour drive to Houston, and Karen pulling hairs out of my back side.

Fun for the whole family...

Comment

Lost a sock wt**+^#*>

I dove hunted years ago on a ranch that LBJ had hunted on before he was president. There was a huge tower deer blind on the place with what I could recognize was a 4” cast iron pipe coming out of the blind. I asked the foreman about it one day and he said “oh yeah that was LBJ’s blind, he had a toilet installed in it.”; which just made complete sense knowing a little about LBJ.
                            Last edited by 686; 12-03-2021, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                              Brother in law was in the stand with my 5 year old nephew when the urge hit. He had TP, but it got funny when he made it back to the stand. Nephew looks him square in the eye and says you pooped in the grass.... like a dog??
                              Now that’s funny! A five year old can be brutally honest with their observations.

Comment

Always have travel size wet wipes in my backpack. I like my socks on my feet!

Comment

Working...
                                X